Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

imbamt2 hack

Discussion on imbamt2 hack within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
imbamt2 hack

I have got a problem with the one hit kill hack for imbamt2 . Before it worked but after the latest update - patcher When I put the one hit kill hack and enter the game first i dont see the characters in the pick up character screen and after i get in the game i see only the character's weapon on the ground. If someone can help me it will be awesome . Thank you
Old 06/23/2011, 17:03   #2

elite*gold: 179
#Reportet is your second post!
It is Dedectet!
Old 06/23/2011, 17:10   #3

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 2,209
#closed ;OO
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
hack, imbamt2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
imbamt2 hack
06/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I have got a problem with the one hit kill hack for imbamt2 . Before it worked but after the latest update - patcher When I put the one hit kill hack and enter the game first i dont see the characters in the pick up character screen and after i get in the game i see only the character's weapon on the ground. If someone can help me it will be awesome . Thank you
Suche ImbaMt2 Hack!!!
06/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe Zocker:) Ich spiele seid gestern ImbaMt2 und ich habe gemerkt das ich 1hit(instant kill) für die mobs brauche und noch evt. moblock Also Suche: OneHitHack für die mobs Evt. muss nicht sein aber wäre gut moblock wegen den lästigen bogenschützen:)
IMBAMT2 KICK HACK
01/05/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Hey Com, Ich suche für den Metin2-P-Server IMBAMT2 einen kickhack, pls post :)
ImbaMt2 hack!!!! P-server bypassed
12/29/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 17 Replies
sers man soll ja nich fragen aber ich find keinen hack für IMbamt2 p-server kann man jemand mir den link geben am besten per pn were super nett thx im vorraus an alle die schreiben [: :pimp: