Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM login to full server

Discussion on GM login to full server within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM login to full server

Hallo epvp ..

Ich habe eine Frage, weiß jemand, wie zu ermöglichen GM auf dem Server, auch wenn es voll ist der Zugang?
Ich meine, selbst wenn der begrenzten Zahl von Menschen, die spielen können.

sorry for my deutch.. (google)

und THX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Full Tutorial] Dragonica Auto Login
04/20/2011 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
(You can download it made in the attachment ;)) Hello, i'll teach you how to make your own Dragonica Auto Login (it's used on THQICE Dragonica (Version 1.1.8, i'll launch updates), but if you want one to IAH or gPotato, just let me know and i teach you how to edit it ;)) (I love this smiley ;)) Files you need: AutoIt v3.3.0.0 Tutorial: Step 1: After installing AutoIt v3.3.0.0, goto some folder or your desktop (don't matter) and do this: Right Click -> New -> AutoIt v3 Script.
Warrock Pvp Server Complete Succesfully Game Login But Login Map Error :S
02/22/2011 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hi friends succesfully warrock pvp server and game login ıd pw succesfully server list WREMU Create room friedns came friends ready game start do not be eniting please help :(
Hot ice Down oder login Server down!!Wenn ja sagt wolfi bescheid dass login down ist
01/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hallo kann jmnd bescheid sagen bitte
Auto Login Professional - Full Version
06/22/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
ScreenShot : http://i28.tinypic.com/2vifuo8.png Features : Re-Login Normally Or with Bot Support when DC Checking DC, Error Message, Update etc.. Play Sound, Shutdown Computer when DC Its working Original Client and NODC Client. Automatic Selecting Server
Full stamina login in CO 2.0
01/08/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 56 Replies
Take the old CO 2.0 Conquer.exe file ( someone post it for us.. not everyone has the old installer ) from the last patch, and use it instead of the new Conquer.exe. This will allow you to log in with a full stamina bar. If it works well, and someone posts a screenshot of it working, I'll patch the Conquer.exe instead of replacing it with the old one to give full stamina, and if you're nice I'll make a stamina hack that lets you have infinite stamina. Thx.