Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Good english server

Discussion on [Request] Good english server within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Good english server

Hey everyone,

i would like to request your help in finding a decent metin2 privet server that is in english.

im not bothered about the number of people playing there

but i would like it to have new maps the new weapons and a high level with good drop/exp rates if possible

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(no good english) Question | server.dat
02/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
how to ... http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5174/12232766. gif YouTube - How to make Conquer private server 5165.wmv tnx
[Request]English Guide or help for Host Metin2 Server
11/13/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
we have a machine with 4 GB and a friend can host it with good connection wgo can help us to make it? we think to do it orginal english or turksih translate maybe deutsche no any problem about those we just need to learn first
[Request] iCASH transfered from Chinese to English server
07/29/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
Story behind this is, pretty dumb of me actually, bought some icash from Offgamers and accidentally put it into the MY Chinese Server, instead of the English (SEA, IAHGames) one. I contacted them with good intentions of trying to get them to transfer my icash back into my account in the English server as it was a genuine mistake but got refused stating that they do not have the 'technology' to do so now and when I asked them how they did it before, they simply told me they took away the...
Good server to start on? (English community)
05/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey what server is good to start on that has a good english speaking community. Because every server I've played (mars and posiedon) there has been little english speaking players. Anyone tell me what server there are lots of english? ty. Also shall i make a euro or chinese char? what build if so
[Request] Guide how to make a private server on English
01/20/2008 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello there, im a fan of E-pvper's :) I'd like to have a guide on ENGLISH how to make a private server, cause im gonna make my own realm :p thanks in advance ps, sorry for being a newbie ;)