Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website WorldOfMetin2 (WOM2)

Discussion on Website WorldOfMetin2 (WOM2) within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website WorldOfMetin2 (WOM2)

Name Homepage World of Metin2 (WoM2)
Description I have been working on this homepage for quite some time (those who have been on the minichat know). I created this homepage from Metin2CMS, created by Ionut. I tried to do everything as easy and as automatic as possible. There will be a lot of updates, so I recommend you buy the version with updates. I wait for opinions / ideas / tips / errors (from those who bought). If you just came here to hate, let me know that I will delete the message.
Language Currently it is translated into 2 languages: Romanian / English
Pages (These are not all! Almost each of them has a subpage.):

Info
If you are logged in with an administrator account, you can modify /add new news

Info
This is just the main page in the admin panel. It is a very complex one.

Info
Registering a new account can be disabled from the admin panel (in the section "Enable / Disable functions")

Info
The number of players on the page can be changed from the admin panel (in the section "Edit site information")

Info
The number of guilds on the page can be changed from the admin panel (in the section "Edit site information")

Price: 15 Euro ( Only Paypal or Skrill ) and 20 with updates.

Before buy you can test this website.
Old 05/23/2017, 23:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#close request

Tags
website