Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROBLEM WITH GAME FILES (PLEASE HELP)

Discussion on PROBLEM WITH GAME FILES (PLEASE HELP) within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PROBLEM WITH GAME FILES (PLEASE HELP)

Hello
(I do not know the German language)
That is why I write in English
So I would like you to ask for aid for the game files.
Namely, I can not find anywhere Metin files, files with the translations of weapons, armor and bonuses here and make a request direct to you, if ye can indicate to me the file that contains the things I mentioned above?
The only thing I succeeded to find it in your 'locale' translation skill, and general things like tooth orc, snake tail, boss box, etc.
I unpacked each file Eix / EPK, but I managed to find translations which I mentioned above (weapons, armor, etc.).
Please help
Thanks in advance