Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem in the database

Discussion on Problem in the database within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem in the database

Close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Database and Another Problem
02/04/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello/Hi, I want to know what database should i use for v19, The clean v19 database would be the best but I dont think the forum or such people would release some. Anyone can recommend a database to use? And I have one problem when I'm compiling my monitor lost its signal. I think there is a problem with a RAM or something that when my PC overdo it will lost something like my monitor signal. Good Day and Have Fun FlyFFing! Thanks, Wharsh
[Problem] Problem with restoring my database
07/05/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey Elite pvpers , Lately i was setuping my server on my dedicated server Useing BR source (black rogue) , And when it comes to the part of restoring database bak files , After restoring for the database SRO_VT_ACCOUNT after choosing the bakfile for it and clicking ok i get an error , Googled the error and itt was caused of the bakfiles are Corrupted , Tryed another bakfiles and it worked that means its because the files are damaged , So im looking for the original files that arenot corrupted...
Database problem!
06/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello E*PVP! I cant login to database?! The login box didn't shown for me. http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s4 80x480/538166_401196253249127_644997687_n.jpg
Database Problem.
12/08/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Halli Hallo, mein DatabaseServer spuckt mir grade folgendes Problem aus: So, was genau ist falsch und vor allem wie fix ich es ? EDIT#1: Kriege die Errors nur sobald ich DatabaseServer starte, AccountServer startet ganz normal.