Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exp Donator

Discussion on Exp Donator within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exp Donator

Hey com

what is a Exp Donator

was ist ein Exp donator bzw was bringt er

Liebe Grüße
Old 09/12/2013, 18:38   #2

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
Er spendet durchgehend alle deine Erfahrungspunkte in eine Gilde. (EXP = engl. experience, Donator = engl. Spänder)

Tags
exp donator metin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts LoS donator acc
11/06/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
has a lvl 71 hunter in vip set 3x tops 4x vip weps g- acc set and acc ount also has a lvl 30 pagan and a 1-15 war in best gear and also a naked lvl 70 pagan with 3 star pvp rank pm offer here or on skype btw this acc has been switched to light side a;py of gold and gear in wh only accepting paypal/or sanctuary-shaiya acc/gear B/O 50 euro
Donator for every Game
07/03/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, today I coded a little programm that clicks your links. The programm click the links on menelgame. http://i.imgur.com/Z5G5s.png Tested on : Pennergame and Gangs of Crime
[Killers|Zone Co] Patch 5100 - No Monk, No Ninja's. Even Btw Donator/Non-Donator
02/13/2012 - CO2 PServer Archive - 18 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/2f0ew00.jpg Website Link:Killers|Zone Chatbox Link : KillersZone chat group - Conquer Online 5100 pv Server Killers|Zone Co is a dedicated new Private Conquer Online Server hosted in Europe. The server is planned to be up and running for 3 years or so. Server it self is very balanced between donators and non-donators.