Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Private Server advice

Discussion on Metin2 Private Server advice within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Metin2 Private Server advice

Hello!!!knows somebody a private server like Metin2Master?i mean a private server that have a lott of new maps, new bosses, very important to be in english,or italian,or spanish not german,which have dragon coins ticket,and maybe that if is possible to have few players on max lvl....i mean only 2,3 not 50 players on 250 lvl...i want to have new items, and max lvl to be 250,255,225...and rates something like 200-300 with a lott of events, to be something that you must to work if you want to be the best....so i mean a pvm server
Thx!!!
P.S. sorry if i posted in a wrong section
Old 04/15/2013, 12:32   #2
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
It's not allowed to ask for any private servers. Please use this thread for such a request:

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private server advice
07/08/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi guys. If anyone can tell me from where i should start learning and what i should know if i wanna make private server or join a team that is trying. Im starting from scratch... Thanks!
Advice for Future Private Server Owners and Programmers
09/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 28 Replies
Hey. So many people ask me for advice as a beginning programmer. I honestly never answered the question though, not because I was busy but because I didn't know how to word a response that illustrated how I felt until now. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------ Here's my advice for beginning owners and programmers: 1. Don't tackle the problem head-on with a solution. Analyze the problem first and try to gain an understanding of...
New to the whole process need some advice making private server
06/19/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
how do i create a login server IP for my privat4e server?
pls advice me cabal private server to play
01/15/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
hi, im looking for cabal online private server that has many ppl playing in it and alz shop for bikes, epauletes and things like that. pls list me some servers like that. thx