Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl bot or farmbot (in english)

Discussion on Lvl bot or farmbot (in english) within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl bot or farmbot (in english)

Its a pitty that i dont understand german. So i have a question. Is there a lvl-ing bot for metin2? I want to mention that i use metin2 uk version.
P.S.: Im not talking about the interface of the program, but if there is an actual program (i surfed around the forum like a blind man... german is like corean for me).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
Need English [Bot]Farmbot by AllesVergeben
02/08/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
Yo I need Farmbot by AllesVergeben english version it is possible ?? Thanks , sry for my english