Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

challenge ;>

Discussion on challenge ;> within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
challenge ;>

Hi all does any body can make something to omit verification of client ?
by thursdays update all clients has verifications ... and if you have older version you can't login in

i want to have 2 metins on computer 1 old 1 normal
start old one by something what can omit verification .. and use old bugs ;>
can any body do it ? thats important ;> i have very good idea to make LOTS of yang but ... last update crashed it

if there any Polish who can make it i'll be happy;>

elo wszystkim moze ktos zrobic cos co by dalo rade ominac weryfickacje klienta? bo w czwartek sie zjebalo troche ;/ i wszystkie clienty maja auto werifikacje i jak masz starsza wersje nie da sie zalogowac
chce miec 2 metiny na kompie jeden nowy (aktualny) drugi stary na starym kozystac ze starych bugow etc da rade ktos to zrobic ? to wazne ;> mam pomysl na zarabianie w hoy yanga ale ostatni update to zjebal
Old 09/06/2008, 20:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
hey, i thought, that the "old" were fixxed serverside?
that means, that even you play with the old client, that the bug's won't work

polish:
Hey, I myśli, że "stare" były fixxed serverside?
że oznacza, że można grać nawet z starego klienta, że to błąd nie będzie działać

sorry for my robot polish

PS: ich kann kein polisch, das war google :P
Old 09/06/2008, 23:54   #3

hmm ... i cant understand what is serverside ... ;/ i dont know what you mean by serverside...

when i'm trying to log in on old one i can read " you will be login in" but in polish

edit... i didn't read completly your post

but we had to download something to repair bugs ... but if you install OLD metin without fix and start it without updating ... it can work ;D

edit2. my friend has tested it before update ... and it worked ;>
Old 09/07/2008, 00:43   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,471
Serverside= These site are cant optimized with Bots,hacks or so. This site are save. We can optimzed the clientside but the config of the game metin2 are serversite, its at the standard settings of the Metin "maker".

Sry my english very bad.
Old 09/07/2008, 11:22   #5

yea but ... it worked before "verification" now you cant go on old client T.T but im sure about it work ! i must omit that faking verification xD