Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bypass HS for reversing?

Discussion on How to bypass HS for reversing? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bypass HS for reversing?

Dear e*pvp,

I have been trying to update the metin2 adresses for a fishing bot, but I do not know why, I cannot get the message "wrong Pack/index file version" away, although I never modified anything in the '/pack' files. I already re downloaded metin2, but nothing changes...

Any help?

Shannou06.

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blowfish reversing
05/14/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hello, im working on reversing the blowfish encryption scheme for a certain game, im kinda stuck atm, figured this would be the best place to turn and ask for some assistance. This is what i know/have. I have the PBox Key and the SBox Key, their algo is 'broken' in that they only use 1 SBox key throughout, so instead of using 4 random ones they only have 1. I also have the function in which the whole process takes place, all the blowfish stuff that is. That is where im having a problem,...
Reversing...
07/09/2009 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Hi , i'm actually trying to patch gameguard with ollydbg , i disable it at launch of game , i can connect to my account , but when i'm arriving at the selection of my different caracter , the bouton "START" is disable , i can't click on it. Anyone can guid me how to patch this ? Thx.
Reversing / Debugging Q
01/19/2006 - General Coding - 11 Replies
So i got this address range in the 00ee0000 -> 00eeffff area ... its inventory bits /array of bytes(not bits) 1=inventory slot filled, and 0=not filled. Thats good and all, but being dynamic and all means that the base address changes a bit from time to time. SO I am looking for a pointer to that specific area of memory. However i cannot find one ? The nearest pointer i find is like fff away from the destination! MY question is this ; im obvsioly going about this wrong, finding a...
Looking for people to do some reversing
08/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Need some qualified people to help aide in reversing conquer to C++ source code. You need to know ASM and C++, and be able to reverse a bit. Just PM me and I'll add ya to the team. -J