Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Need Help With 2 Things

Discussion on I Need Help With 2 Things within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Need Help With 2 Things

1.I use dmg hack(who attack the moobs that are near to me) on a p-server, it work fine but after 1 minute of playing it disconects me. Can someone help me with a link to another dmghack that doesn`t have this problem please?

2.I searched yesterdey an farm-bot for p-server but i have not been successful, if someone know one that work please tell me.

I hope you understand what i write above and that i post in the right section.

1.Ich verwenden dmg hack (der Angriff der moobs, dass in meiner Nähe sind) auf einem p-server, arbeiten sie gut, aber nach 1 Minute spielen sie disconects mich. Kann mir jemand helfen mit einem Link zu einer anderen dmghack dass doesn `t dieses Problem haben, bitte?

2.Ich gesucht yesterdey einem landwirtschaftlichen Gut-bot für p-server, aber ich habe nicht erfolgreich gewesen, wenn jemand weiß man, dass die Arbeit mir sagen, bitte.

Ich hoffe du verstehst, was ich oben, und dass ich in der richtigen Rubrik unterbrungen schreiben.(Google Translate)
Old 07/04/2011, 15:50   #2

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
The client can have an hackshield, when you change the Pack files than you become a kick like DE. But there ist no other Dmg hack without modded packfiles.

Easymetin2 works on psver, you have to start the bot and choose the metin2client.bin from your Pserver folder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2011, 16:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
I can`t use Easymetin2, because this metin dosen`t have metin2client.bin. When i look in task manager at procces the name of metin is python52.dll insted of metin2client.bin.
Old 07/04/2011, 17:51   #4

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
Than type python52.99 instead of metin2client.bin