Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Weird Pack Files

Discussion on [REQUEST] Weird Pack Files within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Weird Pack Files

English
-------

Hello everybody i cant speak german so I'm posting here my request of a kind of "hack" that I saw a guy using. The guy I saw was using some kind of "pull" thing, I Explain. He has leadership M1 and it had an option named "Pull Member" where he could teleport his members group to his position, why is this useful?
If you are in the demon tower, for example in the fourth floor, for example you are the group leader level 70 and you have a shaman level 43 in the city, you can teleport your shaman from the city to the fourth floor with that leadership option.

Hope someone can get it for me

Stay good every1
Old 02/04/2011, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 130
Received Thanks: 2,756
No questions/requests in this section!

~ reported ~
Old 02/04/2011, 02:17   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 2,596
ja was der meinnt is seine schami zu sich teleportieren ja dannmuss er sie heiraten ganz einfach
jo und vorposter haste reche no fragen

#mod bitte verschieben
Old 02/04/2011, 10:08   #4

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#closed
Closed Thread