Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill damgahack 4x has during the work on TURKMT

Discussion on Skill damgahack 4x has during the work on TURKMT within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill damgahack 4x has during the work on TURKMT

Turkey mt2 has been blocked to 4x damage hack.They have changed monster damage type.Does anyone know how to continue to use it?
Old 09/29/2010, 19:03   #2

Romanian mt2 exactly the same thing. heeelp
Old 09/29/2010, 19:05   #3

And i have this problem!!!!! PLZZ help!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does Skill Hack Work?
04/20/2010 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
I've seen a few people in forum say you need to change the script and it'll work. Apperantly people are saying it's not server sided. Is this true?
Skill Hack - Does it work for you?
03/27/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Delete pls.
Purification Skill Does it work anywhere?
12/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I have been racking my brain and looking everywhere, I cannot seem to figure out how to make the Purification skill work. I dont want someone to give me a SQL or their Action. I would like someone who knows what to do to give me some insight. Thanks Guys
List OF CD SKILL HACK THAT WORK.
09/13/2009 - Dragonica - 88 Replies
I decided post the CD skill that work on this section so that people can refer to which skill does it work for now.I need some cooperation from other player out there,if u found any skill that work for your job,please post it here.TQ Ranger = Gattling Rush Ranger = Auto Shot System Assasin = Violent Blow Warrior = Storm Blade Gladiator = Incoming Brother Myrmidon = Whirlwind BattleMage = Tornado WarMage = MirrorImage
Pacth skill 131 Work
02/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Well i find this in the new pserver Dekaron ultra http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-server-hos ting/214649-dekaron-ultra-good-vs-evil.html He said that and this is the patch Patch_4.0_FIXED.exe Download File on FileFront NEW PATCH ANIMATION FIX!