Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fixing Attack/Run Speed!

Discussion on Fixing Attack/Run Speed! within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Fixing Attack/Run Speed!

Hello everybody,sorry for wrong sector.

I want to ask a question.I made a hack that changes my attack and run speed.But attack speed logouts me.. and run speed teleports me back while running. I think it needs a fix.. In UG 8.0, there is a Attack/Run Fix,, if we disable it , it logouts and teleports back , too.

Can anybody tell me how can i fix it? Please answer. i need an answer too much.Please help me.. Thanks
Old 06/07/2010, 19:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
++++ sorry
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!
05/10/2015 - RF Online - 143 Replies
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM [email protected] for those who wanted to ask question about it!:mofo::mofo::mofo::bandit::bandit::o:cool: Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!! To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX...
[Mini-Guide] Fixing AOE attack calculations in 4267 source
12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Ok so not a huge release but figured I'd explain how to fix the magic aoe attacks. Best viewed as a way to fix voids yourself but w/e, I know no one will really pay that much attention to it. Problem in source: Area attacks do not have any damage type in their attack void (by default they are all physical damage). because of this slight oversight, fire circle/pervade and other area attacks all calculate as PH dmg and therefor are vastly wrong (although using pervade on a tro is rather...