Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Monkey Catacombs & Beran Seatou Guide (Roads)

Discussion on Metin2 Monkey Catacombs & Beran Seatou Guide (Roads) within the Metin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 Monkey Catacombs & Beran Seatou Guide (Roads)

Hello, i made this video-guide for a private server i've been playing lately and i thought i could share it with you to help you as well, because that's the meaning of a guide,right? :P You can also support me by subscribing,thanks.More guides coming soon.
So this is it, enjoy.
The 1st one is about the monkey catacombs and how to get to the end of each cave.
The 2nd one is about the atlantis map or however is called in each server and is about the road on how to get to 2nd floor and the Beran Setaou's room.
In this case quests are different on how to get in 1st floor or in the boss room but the roads are always the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2015, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 25
very helpful
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2015, 19:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you! It really helped me
Thanks
1 User