Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Luna2 Serverfiles and more

Discussion on [RELEASE]Luna2 Serverfiles and more within the Metin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]Luna2 Serverfiles and more

Hey Epvp.
I had a conversation with the admin of Luna2 in skype (Akaja). But now he dont anwsere me and dont give me my part of the deal i made with him.

I had accsess to the Rootserver System of Luna2.

So the fact is i got all the files of the gameservers and also got some parts of the homepage.
The other reason i release this here is, that the passwords are saved in clear letters to the database ( No MYSQL hash ) so he simply ripps the useres of, of he want. I made him offer to get his servers secure but hes not anwsering.

If you want have the Files add me on skype ( peter.enis93 ). I have uploadet the files as well and in the next time i will upload some parts of the databases with clear letter passes.

I will attach the registration PHP of luna2 webserver here, so you can have a look on the querys.

Have a gn

Register.php :
Attached Files
File Type: rar register.rar (2.4 KB, 63 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2013, 18:46   #2

Thanks
Old 07/18/2013, 07:45   #3

It you dont have the permission of the Admin, you arent allowed to release them.
Old 07/19/2013, 18:53   #4

Well done !