Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help plz . can u give me codes of this monsters?

Discussion on help plz . can u give me codes of this monsters? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help plz . can u give me codes of this monsters?

hello all,
i asking about monsters code cuz i wanna put its on Kamer mod list boss detect to get the monsters i want easier
most of topics didnot give the new map monsters like devil combact or captian huashen
i speacialy want this monsters codes
captian huashen
erbos
please topic for all monsters id code
thxx

« bugyang | Anfrage »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All monsters give nothing.
10/16/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Is there a quick an easy way to make every monsters give no drop ? Such as running a query ... ? im pretty sure it can be done with a query in sql but sadly i only know a little so would any1 mind giving me tips or advice on how i can make this possible?
Regarding the exp monsters give when they die
05/20/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Any one know where the experience you gain from monsters is calculated ? Seems like when i'm killing monsters i get no experience, in top left corner i get :"You have gained 0 extra experience from killing monsters!". Same for weapon skill and spells, they only get exp until level 1 then stop (these can be upgraded with cps though).
Backyard Monsters - Instant Monsters (NEW CODES - 9.8.11)
09/06/2011 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Hey guys! I already did mega rapid and have seen that there is to more working Instant Monsters! Well don't worry here is a new one! Instructions: 1. Go to BYM and open up Cheat Engine 5.6.1, 6.0 2. Click a liitle computer icon. 3. A list of processes is going to open up. 4. If you have "Mozilla Firefox" as your browser select: "plugin-container.exe", if you have "Opera" as you browser select: "opera.exe", if you have "Google Chrome" as your browser select the last "chrome.exe" at the...
How do i make monsters give exp when killed?
06/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Im new to this hole conquer server thing and the source i have dosent give exp when i kill monsters and i cant figure it out at all does anyone have a way i can add exp?