Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GMS v.94] PYPQ Bonus Bot + Other Features

Discussion on [GMS v.94] PYPQ Bonus Bot + Other Features within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GMS v.94] PYPQ Bonus Bot + Other Features

LEECHED FROM RABBITMAN
-Change Channel
-PyPQ Bonus Bot
-Auto Attack
-Auto Click
-Auto Loot
-PyPQ Box Opener
-Random Movement
-Sins Attack

Screenshot:

Notes For PyPQ Bonus bot:
-USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS YOU MAY GET
-You must have yeti Godmode
-You must have yeti freeze
-It may not get all boxes

This has been tested and works for me. Everything but PyPQ bonus is 100% no ban!

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

If scanned on virustotal.com, it will pick up false viruses.
If mods and admins can scan it and post a log it would be great!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rabbitman Ultimate Bot 1.3.zip (660.2 KB, 43 views)
Old 12/29/2010, 19:59   #2

lol showing a virus injecter witin the file to put viruses thru
Old 12/31/2010, 21:34   #3

grax x esto xDDD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[gMS v.92] Vu Mini Bot v.92.1.1 (Updated 11/29/10) [PyPQ Bot & AutoPotter]
12/05/2010 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, This new patch has changed all of the pointers and addresses so it was quite difficult to update them without a bypass. Luckily I found my way around temporarily to update the necessary pointers. I had to go in game to search for them again and trust me it wasn't easy. The packet address has changed so this version will no longer send packets, rather it will auto-move your character to Duarte when needed. I have also removed Auto CC when you can't go inside the pyramid since it...
[GMS 0.88] Tkx's Lite PyPQ Bot
08/09/2010 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
Hi all, I've been here for a while but all I've done is leech. So a few days ago I started learning how to make a trainer, and now I get to share the results of that learning with you all This bot is quite simple, it just keeps doing PyPQ based on your settings. I strongly suggest that you use a PyPQ patcher. Features: * Auto attack based on mob count * Auto pot based on HP/MP values or percents * Select your own keys for HP/MP/attacking * Unlimited attack...
[gMS v.88] Yeti Filter & Freeze + PYPQ Godmode
07/26/2010 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Please post below if this works or not since i didnt test this. These patches include: + Pharaoh Yeti Filter + Bonus Yeti Freeze + Pyramid PQ Monster Godmode
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...