Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MorpheusMS New Server! Need Coders and GMS!!!

Discussion on MorpheusMS New Server! Need Coders and GMS!!! within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking MorpheusMS New Server! Need Coders and GMS!!!

Hey! This is Matt, the owner of the new server, MorpheusMS!!! The Ultimate new Maplestory Private Server!!!!! We need Beta Testers, Gms, and Coders! We use a V62 Server, and For now we use Hamachi. If you wish to join, or apply to be Gm or are a Coder, contact me at
Old 11/14/2009, 08:21   #2

elite*gold: 150
i hope you got my email
Old 11/29/2009, 20:51   #3

Are applications still open? I am an incredible coder and I would like to apply as one.

Experience:
I created an AWESOME! MapleStory Private Server. I posted about it on MapleKillers (Sadly the MapleKillers website is shut down now) and If I remember correctly the post was called "Dark-Story Server Dev". It had the Knights of Cygnus as well as Aran added (Oh Uh My Uh GAWD!). Server development stopped because my father hosts the network so I couldn't host it from my computer.

You also might want to add a link to your private server website (If you have one).
Old 12/10/2009, 08:50   #4

spsssst! thaisun! i emailed you xD hope alls well with your server!
Old 02/04/2010, 01:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark - Sora View Post
Are applications still open? I am an incredible coder and I would like to apply as one.

Experience:
I created an AWESOME! MapleStory Private Server. I posted about it on MapleKillers (Sadly the MapleKillers website is shut down now) and If I remember correctly the post was called "Dark-Story Server Dev". It had the Knights of Cygnus as well as Aran added (Oh Uh My Uh GAWD!). Server development stopped because my father hosts the network so I couldn't host it from my computer.

You also might want to add a link to your private server website (If you have one).
Cool, we need coders, unfortunately, this site blocks the link whenever i attach it, so email me and ill send it to you