Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We nid 1 coder... Maplestory v83/v111

Discussion on We nid 1 coder... Maplestory v83/v111 within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We nid 1 coder... Maplestory v83/v111

We only nid 1 coder.. we jst have some little problems that nid to fix..

its a commonproblem its on LOGIN thingy

just post a reply if ur interested....

our website:

add me on skype too if u want to talk bout it...
ID:lyndon.lacson
Old 10/04/2013, 01:23   #2

I'm interested in being a coder!
Old 12/07/2013, 05:53   #3

coding is very difficult, make sure you get the right person!
Old 02/27/2014, 10:02   #4

elite*gold: 326
I wish i could code :P

Tags
coders, maplestoy, stridems

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private Server v111
01/16/2013 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I just set my own v111 server and I'm looking for: 1.Beta testers 2.Coder 1 or more. the server is already run and working,if you interested to be a beta player/coder please add me on skype if you have. Localhost will be send though Skype and im goin to make a download link on mediafire. Add me if more information needed.
Maplestory V83 Coder for HIRE!
12/04/2012 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Hey there, And yes you did read the title correctly! I'm looking to hire a coder. I'm in the process of pulling a private server together and i could use some help getting it going. I've already got Web designer and all that, i just need someone to get all the coding work done. It will be a Non hamachi server for V83. I'll be paying graciously to the one who can do the best job and has the most availability. I'm not looking for Gm's because I've already hand selected mine, but the coder is...
v111 LF>Maplestory PS Coder!
08/23/2012 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Hello guys. I'm recruiting a few much needed members to my team for a maplestory private server called "AestivalStory". This server will be low-rate, non-rebirth, and GMS like. The current version is v111. We DO have plans to update it to the newest version once the server is running smoothly and we are getting players. With that being said, we are looking for experienced Maplestory coders and experienced Maplestory Webdesigner/developer. The coder must be experienced and be MATURE. We will...
New LOTF server and could use a real coder to give a noob coder a hand :)
08/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi guys, I'm sort of spreading a new server around and i happened to remember my user and pw for this site :) well i cant post a thread so go to the site and download for yourself :D http://5.228.25.31 (LOTF server using hamachi) and the hamachi on the site is wrong x.x its CorruptedCO pw 123, My name is Chris and you can PM me on hamachi if you have any questions or IM me on msn at [email protected] -******EXTRACT TO DESKTOP FIRST****** Ok guys, i got the files to upload :D so...