Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEed help with making a private server. Regarding the opening of login.bat

Discussion on NEed help with making a private server. Regarding the opening of login.bat within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEed help with making a private server. Regarding the opening of login.bat

Hi guys. I have read wsuo's post on making a private server and i have followed the instructions exactly as from . However i could only manage to get the world.bat running. Whenever i click on the login.bat, they would show press another key to continue and when i did so, it closes automatically.

Also regarding the Java unlimited strength file. Are we suppose to extract the two files from Java unlimited strength to the 3 JDK folders?

Help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Re-opening of the private server
04/06/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
Re-opening of the private server ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- - 霸王大陆私服定于(2010-03-13)重开公告 - 03/12/2010 20:51:00 PM Translation by Google - "Archlord Sifu will be held on weekend (2010-03-13 20:00:00) re-opened, web site address 霸王大陆私服,霸王私服,Archlord - 霸王大陆私服,霸王私服,Archlord - Www.The3721.Com Points previously purchased under the Result of the records, can be reissued."
Re-opening of the private server
03/14/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Sorry, wrong place.
New private server opening on November 17
11/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 46 Replies
Xix perfect challenge〗 version introduced. Opening hours and sales 【完美挑战】& #25509;入了机房独 1435;机柜的百兆Ð 09;纤,在网速上 ;有了保障。 Access】 【perfect challenge the cabinet room of the independent Fiber Fast, in the speed with security. (双线--电信100Ð 06;,网通10兆) (Two - Telecom 100 trillion, 10 trillion Netcom) 本服版本为3600ʌ 92;是官方最新的 ;版本。 The present version of the service for 3600 is the latest official version. 脱离了原始的29 10和外服3610这些 256;本。 Out of the original 2910 and 3610 these versions of outerwear. 请大家看清楚& #29256;本。 Please see the version....