Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mega tubi,unlimited attack,damage control

Discussion on Mega tubi,unlimited attack,damage control within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mega tubi,unlimited attack,damage control

question - What do mega Tubi , damage control and unlimited attack dO?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 05:57   #2

[insert uber name here] tubi = lets you loot/pickup faster
damage control = lets you choose how much damage a monster does to you
unlimited attack = able to continue attacking in the same spot over then *** hit limit. (mainly used for botting)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 16:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erufu View Post
[insert uber name here] tubi = lets you loot/pickup faster
damage control = lets you choose how much damage a monster does to you
unlimited attack = able to continue attacking in the same spot over then *** hit limit. (mainly used for botting)
thnx man
Old 05/11/2008, 19:57   #4

On private Servers, Damage control lets you control the damage done to monsters too. Tubi actuallys lets you pick up more then on item at a time.
Old 05/12/2008, 20:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehike112 View Post
thnx man
actually click on thanks? thank that guy!
Old 05/15/2008, 21:46   #6

Lol. Nice I think?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!
05/10/2015 - RF Online - 143 Replies
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM [email protected] for those who wanted to ask question about it!:mofo::mofo::mofo::bandit::bandit::o:cool: Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!! To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX...
NEW: EDITING WEAPONS DAMAGE!!! 500,000 ATTACK!!!
01/26/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies
DID ANYONE DID THIS? EDITING WEAPONS DAMAGE, I TRIED THIS BUT WHEN I HIT D MOBS, IT HAS NO EFFECT? A LITTLT HELP PLS... SEE PICTURE FOR REFERENCE.... ImageShack - Hosting :: neutralbs10000uy3.jpg TESTED: Hotswap Pots Hack Fly Hack
[EMU] Add 13000 fire damage to any melee attack.
12/29/2007 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
This guide will tell you how to add 13000 or more Fire Damage to any melee attack. I strongly suggest that you only do this on a server that has a mall, because it is nearly impossible on any other server. Requirements: Two items, Blazefury Medallion - Items - World of Warcraft and Fiery Retributer - Items - World of Warcraft . Suggestions: Wear spell damage gear. The items get 1/2 of your spell damage, so every single point of spell damage will add around 30 damage to your...
Engine...speedy and Range attack..but not Damage
11/01/2007 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
i always scaned the 2moons at engine prodject X... but i saw only speed and range and Teleport.... coudnt anyone tell some knowledge about scan the ATTACK damage... all monster only 1 hit...maybe nor i know its POSIBLE.... thankss if any help could:):rolleyes: this maybe can help...old engine but its working..
Unlimited attack power
05/18/2005 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...ugs&a mp;T=29745&P=1 http://www.blizzhackers.com/viewtopic.php?...der= asc&start=0 http://www.geocities.com/phadestls/exploit.JPG some1 has found the right way to use that bug?