Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] v.52 Pin Cracker

Discussion on [Release] v.52 Pin Cracker within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Release] v.52 Pin Cracker

There used to be a guide here but now i am starting to agree with my friend spritelleh and decided to remove this guide.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2008, 19:29   #2

Does ElitePvpers ACTUALLY ALLOW this! This shouldn't be allowed!!!
Old 03/26/2008, 01:39   #3

Setup gives an error
Old 03/26/2008, 01:44   #4

YOUR TRYING TO USE THIS!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HORRIBAL. THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT GETS YOU MAC BANNED AND I BELIEVE IT PUTS ELITEPVPERS AT RISK!!!! DONT EVERRRRRRRRR DOWNLOAD A PIN CRACKER FROM ELITEPVPERS! ITS NOT WELCOME!
Old 03/27/2008, 02:33   #5

yea it does it said a erorr accured while opening sammys pin cracker
Old 03/27/2008, 03:19   #6

something about a gac error its weird plz fix i've got serious hacking to go for XD
Old 03/27/2008, 12:49   #7

Hi,

One thing i know that the real "PIN-Cracker" is kinda private if this is real i suggest you remove it. If this is prank i suggest people don't download it. From the real version of PIN Cracking it does not need those stuff you just need a working UCE and a CRC Bypass and on you go.

-1337Hacker
Old 03/27/2008, 13:11   #8

Thank You 1337Hacker. Nobody is gonna listen to you though. I've been telling them not to download it but they kept trying to figure out how to use it.

DONT USE THIS!
Old 03/27/2008, 13:13   #9

To Peter10036,

I'm glad you had an error.
Old 03/27/2008, 13:15   #10

To Lolcon,

I'm also glad you had an error! I also thought I'd let you know that thi sis not hacking. This is a Macro. All it does is click and type.
Old 03/28/2008, 16:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritelleh View Post
YOUR TRYING TO USE THIS!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HORRIBAL. THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT GETS YOU MAC BANNED AND I BELIEVE IT PUTS ELITEPVPERS AT RISK!!!! DONT EVERRRRRRRRR DOWNLOAD A PIN CRACKER FROM ELITEPVPERS! ITS NOT WELCOME!
I have read the rules and they say nothing about not using Pin Crackers and it doesn't put Elitepvpers at risk. There are hundreds and hundreds of sites out there that have pin crackers on them nothing happens to them. Nothing will happen to Elitepvpers.
Old 03/28/2008, 17:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritelleh View Post
Thank You 1337Hacker. Nobody is gonna listen to you though. I've been telling them not to download it but they kept trying to figure out how to use it.

DONT USE THIS!
Seriously just shut the **** up. No one gives a **** about our MAC address being banned. If there is a hack, people are going to want to try it, even if it gets them banned.
Old 03/29/2008, 00:22   #13

It's amazing what people do nowadays. It's really ******* me off. I don't like to go off on people. BUT OMFG! YOUR A ******* IDIOT! Posting PIN Crackers is a way of cracking someones account. It's highly illegal and can get you in court. Also. MapleStory can't refund what is takin from you if your account is cracked. All they can do for you , personally, is say sorry. So their gonna try and make sure it doesn't happen again so they don't have to say sorry AND they don't lose money. What they CAN do is get ElitePvPers shut down. Or at least the MapleStory Section! I'm sure we don't want that. Either way. What kind of sorry person has to crack an account to be able to get good at a game. You have to steal someone elses work to get good at a game. It's really sad it make such a poor example out of you. And as for the person who said they didn't see it in the rules. Well, look at all the forums and then you tell me if their going to make forums for every last one of them. This is a forum for hacking, exploits, etc...It says NOTHING ABOUT STEALING SOMEONES ACCOUNT!!! It's deoesn't specifically say don't PIN Crack but that's etiquette. You should know better. It's something you should know not to do. Oh, and if your MAC address does get banned. Well, good luck changing it. Before this I'd post a tutorial somewhere. It'd be really long. But just because of you, I'm not gonna. Chances of you getting a MAC Ban. Not very likely. But when it does happen. I'll laugh at you.
Old 03/31/2008, 03:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337hacker View Post
Hi,

One thing i know that the real "PIN-Cracker" is kinda private if this is real i suggest you remove it. If this is prank i suggest people don't download it. From the real version of PIN Cracking it does not need those stuff you just need a working UCE and a CRC Bypass and on you go.

-1337Hacker
Srry to disagree with you but there are MANY pin crackers and pin cracking scripts that are not private and work REALLY WELL! If you dont belive me i can send u a whole lot of scripts!
Old 03/31/2008, 09:24   #15

Very big thanks to you for removing it. -_-