Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best MS Server GUARANTEED!

Discussion on Best MS Server GUARANTEED! within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best MS Server GUARANTEED!

Well first I'd like to say I'm sorry that I have to advertise here, but we need members! I don't see why we don't have any, we are awesome! I'm serious. I didn't see any place for Gunz. So if you have it in you, please join and tell your friends...

Come join ExtremeGamers Gunz! You may think that it's just some regular normal server, but it's not. We have very little members, and it's sad because this Gunz has so much potential, and honestly is different than any other server you will find. We have plenty of items in the shop (Over 1250) it is extremely balanced and organized also. We have full quests, 40x EXP rate, and about 10 Room Tags, from No Gravity to No Massives. We are also one of the only servers to have official No-Lead implemented!

In about a month we will be upgrading to ExtremeGamers Gunz 1.5! Yes! You heard that right, 1.5! We plan on being THE FIRST server to have this! So if you don't join now, be sure to when 1.5 is released. It is very anticipated, and we assure you that it will be a land-mark in Private server history.

Our Staff:
Our staff is very professional and mature. We handle problems the right way, the first time, and we make sure that the members are satisfied with the decision, and that it is fair.

So please, come join, I urge you to join so that you can experience something that not everyone will get a chance to, a fun unique gunz.

Forum:
-Forum Register:
Homepage:
-In-Game Register:

Download: