Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About infractions

Discussion on About infractions within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About infractions

hello,
I know this sound like a stupid question, and sorry if it is in the wrong area, but i thought it would fit the general section. How do you check if you have a warning or infraction? Do you only know about it if you get emailed or something? Idk, sorry that its a dumb question but after all these years i just dont know xD
Old 07/11/2010, 11:07   #2

elite*gold: 182
if u are in ur profile u can see a new tab called Verwarnungen or Infractions
Old 07/11/2010, 16:39   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
~closed~
Closed Thread