Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want a free Dota/HoN like game? Try out LoL

Discussion on Want a free Dota/HoN like game? Try out LoL within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want a free Dota/HoN like game? Try out LoL

*edited*

I've been playing this game for the past few weeks with people like Maffyx and I've been enjoying it lots. It's 100% free and unlike HoN is not in beta.

Keep in mind this thread is not a HoN VS LoL thread and I won't tolerate any debate or comments degrading the game in this thread.

Post your summoner's names and feel free to add them to your friends list. I'll keep this list updated.

Members playing League Of Legends / LoL Username :

Fuzzayboy / Parog
Old 02/19/2010, 14:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
Reflinks are now allowed here!

#closed/edited/warned
Closed Thread