Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Continued

Discussion on Continued within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Continued

These scammers dont use TBM! Dont post a link on "how to resolve it" when you know **** well that no one uses your system hence why your website and foruns are failing! Take some advice from a web designer, you're failing and you're failing hard. If you support scammers, then remove threads completely from admin panel OR if you support your customers, design a better system so we can't keep getting scammed. You say report it via TBM but how can you do that when TBM is not used by scammers.
Dont close this thread. I want answers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2016, 07:19   #2

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredphoenix View Post
These scammers dont use TBM! Dont post a link on "how to resolve it" when you know **** well that no one uses your system hence why your website and foruns are failing! Take some advice from a web designer, you're failing and you're failing hard. If you support scammers, then remove threads completely from admin panel OR if you support your customers, design a better system so we can't keep getting scammed. You say report it via TBM but how can you do that when TBM is not used by scammers.
Dont close this thread. I want answers
And the link to report scammers which moderator @ provided is almost useless. If we need to use "Please ban this scammer" option, no links are working for it, the scammers don't use TBM system, thus they are still freely roaming aroung taking away people's hard earned money and you watch them do it. Please do something about this broken system. I know that people should request trade first and leave tbm feedback, but majority of people here are newbies who don't even know what the hell is this system and even less how to properly use it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2016, 07:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200sx2010 View Post
And the link to report scammers which moderator @ provided is almost useless. If we need to use "Please ban this scammer" option, no links are working for it, the scammers don't use TBM system, thus they are still freely roaming aroung taking away people's hard earned money and you watch them do it. Please do something about this broken system. I know that people should request trade first and leave tbm feedback, but majority of people here are newbies who don't even know what the hell is this system and even less how to properly use it.
I know, it's very irritating to know these guys will not help. I even said, they will either close the thread with a link or just close it and give me an infraction. They know its broken, yet they don't bother ti fix it
Old 11/13/2016, 00:44   #4

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Arrow Conquer Online 2 Trading -> Main

/moved

Quote:
You say report it via TBM but how can you do that when TBM is not used by scammers.
Quote:
..., the scammers don't use TBM system, thus they are still freely roaming aroung taking away people's hard earned money and you watch them do it.
You really WANT to get scammed, aren't you?
If someone refuses to use our TBM systen DON'T trade with them UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
even if he have the best prices out here (probably because he doesn't even sell anyhting)

if you insist on using our TBM system most scammer will not bother with you and move on
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2016, 01:11   #5

You dont undersrand do you? NO ONE USES IT
Old 11/13/2016, 06:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
/moved

You really WANT to get scammed, aren't you?
If someone refuses to use our TBM systen DON'T trade with them UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
even if he have the best prices out here (probably because he doesn't even sell anyhting)

if you insist on using our TBM system most scammer will not bother with you and move on
The problem is newly registered people don't know this system even exists and they dive straight into the scam and this happens on a daily basis. Scammers here are alive and well...
Old 11/13/2016, 07:47   #7

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Quote:
The problem is newly registered people don't know this system even exists and they dive straight into the scam and this happens on a daily basis. Scammers here are alive and well...
So what? If someone is too lazy to read those 1-2 sticky threads (i.e. ) they should consider reading "The Internet For Dummies" or something similar.

Its not that hard to not get scammed here, stop blaming this site for everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2016, 08:35   #8

Well why do you silence the scammed and ALWAYS show in favor of the scammer? Thats like me selling an Xbox One box on ebay and only writing in the description that its a box. "Its not our fault, he shouldve read before we scammed him" it doesnt work like this and frankly this post os ******* me off more and more because NOONE and I mean NO ONE (with the exception of scammers) use TBM. Why can't you understand this?? Make it so posts about items whether PM or Reply, arr simply banned. How hard is that?? If you don't let us call scammers in the forum, then dont let people post in the forum.... **** me dead.... its not hard... i can make a forum in less then 2 hours, with rhe time you guys have and the staff! You CAN actually spend that time helping people On YOUR site not get scammed. Do you like your site to be known as the plague???? Because All I hear is "avoid epvp like the plague" because you will not take the time to fix an exploit which people im guessing have lost hundreds of thousands. And, that is slightly accurate with the amount of scams I see daily
Old 11/13/2016, 11:15   #9

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Well why do you silence the scammed and ALWAYS show in favor of the scammer? Thats like me selling an Xbox One box on ebay and only writing in the description that its a box. "Its not our fault, he shouldve read before we scammed him" it doesnt work like this and frankly this post os pissing me off more and more because NOONE and I mean NO ONE (with the exception of scammers) use TBM. Why can't you understand this?? Make it so posts about items whether PM or Reply, arr simply banned. How hard is that?? If you don't let us call scammers in the forum, then dont let people post in the forum.... fuck me dead.... its not hard... i can make a forum in less then 2 hours, with rhe time you guys have and the staff! You CAN actually spend that time helping people On YOUR site not get scammed. Do you like your site to be known as the plague???? Because All I hear is "avoid epvp like the plague" because you will not take the time to fix an exploit which people im guessing have lost hundreds of thousands. And, that is slightly accurate with the amount of scams I see daily
I'm not sure where you get your information from but there are plenty of people using our TBM system. There are even people with over 1000 successful trades.

Simply don't trade with a user if he isn't willing to use our system. Is it really that hard? It's always easier to ignore our guidelines and blame us afterwards if the trade failed. We merely provide a platform for our users to trade. If somebody choose to ignore our rules and guidelines, we won't be able to give support. The trade has to happen on elitepvpers, otherwise it's pretty much impossible for us to verify the evidence since we aren't the internet police.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2016, 12:20   #10

Quote:
It's not like we do not have informations about this literally everywhere

On the other hand we already have a big problem with users who try to denounce their competitors and creating fake screenshots
It's not that easy to please everyone (honest sellers and new users)
Old 11/13/2016, 12:25   #11

Quote:
It's not like we do not have informations about this literally everywhere

On the other hand we already have a big problem with users who try to denounce their competitors and creating fake screenshots
It's not that easy to please everyone (honest sellers and new users)
Ok, fair..
The least you can do is to allow to report these scammers publicly and not delete every message that you do not like and then give an infraction.
Old 11/13/2016, 12:31   #12

Quote:
Ok, fair..
The least you can do is to allow to report these scammers publicly and not delete every message that you do not like and then give an infraction.
The administration is currently discussing this matter to allow "valid feedback"
this means something like: "I'm waiting one week for my payment" will be valid feedback
posts like: "Bullshit scammer go **** yourself", will however not
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2016, 12:46   #13

Quote:
The administration is currently discussing this matter to allow "valid feedback"
this means something like: "I'm waiting one week for my payment" will be valid feedback
posts like: "Bullshit scammer go **** yourself", will however not
Personally I think this would be a nice compromise. Allowing users to write feedback about a particular seller publicly.

Would logs of skype conversations be allowed though?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2016, 13:14   #14
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
Just to clarify, we register hundreds of new trades each day, so the TBM system is used very well. It's true that some new members are not aware of that system, but it's the job of every trader to tell them about it.

If someone deny's to use the TBM system you can be sure that he'll scam you.

Quote:
Personally I think this would be a nice compromise. Allowing users to write feedback about a particular seller publicly.

Would logs of skype conversations be allowed though?
Probably, but we'll announce more details about the new ruleset soon.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/13/2016, 13:27   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
It's true that some new members are not aware of that system, but it's the job of every trader to tell them about it.
The fact of the matter is that scammers do the opposite of that
Today I saved 3 people's wallets from scammers and will continue to give those noobs heads up until you change your forum posting rules and allow to report frauds publicly.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread