Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nooby question

Discussion on Nooby question within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nooby question

I am compleatily new here and wanted to ask a few questions about some things, when I realised... I have no clue at which subforum it is appropiate to ask such questions. I've looked around but cant find anything. You ask stuff here, or where? :s
Old 03/06/2016, 21:21   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
Yes, if your question relates to elitepvpers, this is the correct forum to ask.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
nooby question
05/08/2011 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
.what is kernel detective ?. .and what is it doing ? .sorry for my wrong grammar. .:(
nooby question :S
11/02/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I played 2moons but i gave it up... now I downloaded it again and i noticed that there is no Game Guard but a "XignCode" ? So I was wondering do i need to bypass it somehow? if yes how?
[Help] Got a *nooby* Question...
07/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
OK so yea, I switched over to LOTF to work on and test things and have a question.. Which is really annoying because then it won't make things work.. OK so the problem is when I use something with this in the code.. Command.ExecuteNonQuery(); I get a hundred little ones all about that line... BUT if I take it out everything works fine but the Code doesn't save.. EXAMPLE: (Emme's Heaven Blessing)
nooby question
07/11/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
malalaro koba ung GC barzil kung nand2 ako sa PILIPINAS??
Ok this is a nooby question!
01/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I just skilled my warrior skill and now i want to skill a new skill, So what skill should i skill next? 1.) Cleric 2.) Bard 3.) Wizzard 4.) Warlock Thanks for the Answer!