Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates hack

Discussion on Battle Pirates hack within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates hack

I would like to ask if anyone is willing to make me a hack swf for batlle pirates im not asking for much just res and instant builds/upgrades(obviously for free).If you need my ingame id i am more htan happy to give you it thanks in advance (i dont lplay it on facebook i play on kixeyes website in case that is important to know)
Old 01/22/2015, 17:10   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Hack request aren't allowed on epvp. Further, this section is reserved for discussions about this forum.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle Pirates Hack ?
07/20/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
I have a legit level 32 base that i've been building up forever and recently just got teddy's hack to work on another account I play around with. My general question is how to I cover my tracks when using the hack. I don't wanna jump onto my level 32 base and just get the ban hammer anyway. I'm very new to using charles and could use some general pointers. PM me or just post some tips here, anything is appreciated. Thanks
Battle pirates Hack
02/20/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
how to get the free this Working Battle Pirate hacks Feb 2013 - YouTube
Battle Pirates Hack
01/13/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Anyone know of a hack that does not cost anything. or one that works that may be gotten for a good price.
Battle Pirates hack
09/23/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
If you are after the latest BP cheat, let me know and i'll give you the place to go. ITS 100% FREE. I recently had to pay SmokeyDaLion, never received anything, and he has made it clear he will not be refunding me. I have had to go through paypal to get my money back. He has likened his cause to, and I quote, 'In my message I sent. I say it is a donation to my work. Just like you donate overseas to the kids who are starving. You get nothing from them (pictures letters ect.) until you donate....
new battle pirates hack v85
07/11/2012 - Facebook - 21 Replies
anyone in the progress of making a new swf file for v85 battle pirates if so please inbox me asap the file cheers or paste it on here thanks hope someones look and getting on to it sharpley thanks