Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will this scammer get banned if I report?

Discussion on Will this scammer get banned if I report? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will this scammer get banned if I report?

Purchased an Overwatch Key from him for 29 Euro's via BTC and he did not deliver. Thread was made on another site, however I asked him for his elitepvper username and he confirmed it was him by replying to my PM on this site.

I send the BTC and don't have any trust issues as he has 9 reputation, yes he has a negative review too but surely he'd be banned if it was serious. After he receives the bitcoin he sends me another pm on Elitepvpers (to try and make sure he doesn't get in trouble) saying he was buying not selling and asks why I have blocked him though he is the one who has blocked me after not giving me my key.

Last skype logs:

His other accounts: nvm won't let me post links.

I read that elitepvpers doesn't accept skype log pictures, however if I make a video of EVERYTHING surely that'll be acceptable as I can't really edit anything that way? I don't care about losing the money / the item, I do care about getting this guy banned. I've gone through with hundreds of transactions online and this is the first time I've got scammed.. I guess I trusted the positive reviews on this site a bit too much.

Will probably dig up a lot more details about the guy later but yah. Admin pls reply.

Edit: Just received an infraction for warning others about him. *** bless elitepvpers.
Old 05/26/2016, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Please use our site to reporting a scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exrotzzzzz View Post

Edit: Just received an infraction for warning others about him. *** bless elitepvpers.
Thats because we don't tolerate public scammer accusation
please use our support site instead and our to give him a negative rating
Closed Thread