Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EN/DE] Elitepvper's Beginners Guide / Anfänger Guide

Discussion on [EN/DE] Elitepvper's Beginners Guide / Anfänger Guide within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
[EN/DE] Elitepvper's Beginners Guide / Anfänger Guide

NOTE: THE OLD THREAD OWNER ( ) HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO POST THIS TUTORIAL.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello,
In this thread I want to help you, the ones without any experience, to have a better beginning in the elitepvpers. The reason is that we in fact have questions which are repeated all over the time and can be answered in one topic. Best would be, if you read the full thread completely, to learn how you behave correctly and what you can expect from epvp.

Beginner Tips
Indicates the thread has 'New posts'
Indicates the thread has 'No New Posts'
Indicates that the thread has been 'closed'
Indicates that it has a 'lot of new posts'
Indicates It's a 'hot thread but has no new posts'
Indicates that 'you have posted in the specific thread'

Always read the rules in your specific section

Personal e*pvp, About Rank, Staff

About Infraction & Warning

The Report System

Where to apply as guardian/moderator/etc
  • To apply as a guardian, just make a post .
  • To apply as a moderator, make a thread in section.()
  • To apply as Editor, Translator,etc. make a thread in section. (Note: Only you, the staff can see your thread! ------- )

Guide:Giving Ratings After A Trade
1. Go to "", After you've trade.
2. Click on the Transactions.
3. Click on the Transactions link (ID)
4. Choose desired transaction by clicking down the ID field!
5. Give out desired rating!

Something More
Do you have a suggestion regarding elitepvpers? Post the suggestion .
New here? Returning? Make this your first post by
Post if you need any support regarding elite*gold
To get the maximum out of our moderating staff you can post your complaints .
Post your elite*gold trades in forum
Post any trade in forum
Request a middleman in forum

About Middleman
A middleman is actually a person who makes your trade safer.
Requirements for a middleman:
  • No negative Black Market rating
  • A Black Market balance of at least 10
  • Member for at least 3 months
  • High account activity (min. posts: 300)
PLEASE NOTE:
Please keep in mind that every single middleman is unofficial! elitepvpers is NOT responsible for any trade being conducted here! Members of are not allowed to offer any middleman services, so don't be fooled by anyone claiming otherwise

If your Trade/Sellingpartner is offering to trade with a Middleman, please let the Middleman send you a PM (Private Message) on Elitepvpers first, to be sure that the middleman you want to trade with is really the one he is saying he is and not just someone impersonating an Elitepvpers user.

Before you start a trade with an middleman make sure he shows you his phone verification (url + password).

A phone verification url looks like this:

After entering the password (which you also receive from the middleman) you are able to view the number.

NOTE: Please keep in mind that every single middleman is inofficial! elitepvpers is NOT responsible for any trade being made here!

Always Request A Trade
As of now, requesting a trade is considered mandatory in all forums of Black Market that support this feature (i.e. all forums except , and ). Any trade that is conducted without requesting a trade via Black Market will not be supported.
Please note that there is one exception: If your trade involves an elite*gold transaction of at least 26 elite*gold, you are not to request a trade in addition to that, as the elite*gold transaction by itself can already be rated. Doing it nonetheless is considered TBM abuse and might result in severe penalties.

The Request a Trade feature allows you to conduct a trade via Black Market and to exchange ratings after a trade. This way, legit traders will benefit from positive ratings whereas possible scammers can be marked as such for everyone else to see. Detailed instructions on how to use this feature can be found here:

Here are another few aspects for you to keep in mind when using this feature:
  • A trade is to be requested before any goods are exchanged with the other party.
  • A trade request must always be accepted by the other party! Only trades that have been mutually agreed upon by both parties are valid and can be rated.
  • Never enter any confidential data in the text box labeled "Notes"! This text will be visible to the other party before it accepts your trade request. Use the private field instead in case you would like to share confidential information after the trade request has been accepted.
  • If the other party declines your trade request or comes up with some excuse for not accepting it, you should in any case abort the trade right away!
As this alone cannot guarantee a safe trade, you should still be very careful and also abide by our trading tips.

[How to] Trade Safer with --> Paypal/Elitegold

How to create new topic,etc.

How to send egold, Send PN etc
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/11/2013, 14:41   #2

NOTE: THANK YOU TO Ares for the translation!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mit diesem Thread möchte ich vor allem unerfahrenen Usern den Einstieg in Elitepvpers erleichtern. Der Hauptgrund dafür sind oft gestellte Fragen,
welche auch in einem Thread beantwortet werden können. Lest euch folgenden Text am Besten komplett durch, um zu erfahren, wie ihr euch korrekt
verhaltet und was euch auf Epvp erwartet.

Einstieg:
Zeigt an, dass neue Beiträge gepostet wurden
Zeigt an, dass keine neuen Beiträge gepostet wurden
Zeigt an, dass das Thema geschlossen wurde
Zeigt an, dass es in einem beliebtem Thema neue Posts gibt
Zeigt an, dass es in einem beliebtem Thema keine neuen Posts gibt
Zeigt an, dass du in diesem Thema geschrieben hast.

Beachtet immer die Regeln eurer spezifischen Sektion.

Wichtig: Die Board-Regeln stehen über allem. Lest euch diese zuerst durch:
Das Sternesystem (hinter den Usernamen):

Das E*PvP-Team + Ränge

Über Verwarnungen & Warnungen

Das Report System

Bewerben als Guardian/Moderator/Etc.

Postet , um euch als Guardian zu bewerben. Beachtet dabei die Voraussetzungen und die Länge eures Textes!

Wenn ihr euch als Moderator bewerben wollt, erstellt einen Thread. Beachtet dabei ebenfalls die Bedingungen und das .

Wollt ihr euch als Editor, Translator oder Pod- bzw. Broadcaster bewerben, erstellt einen Thread. Nur das Team wird eure Bewerbung einsehen können. .

Guide: Eine Bewertung nach einem Handel vergeben

1. Geht auf euer Profil.
2. Klickt auf den "The Black Market"-Link:
3. Klickt auf den Transaktions-Link:
4. Wählt die entsprechende Transaktion durch einen Klick auf die ID aus.
5. Gebt eure Bewertung:

Andere Hinweise:

Habt ihr einen Verbesserungsvorschlag für Elitepvpers, postet .
Du bist neu hier oder warst lange inaktiv? .
Solltet ihr ein Problem bezüglich elite*gold haben, erstellt einen Thread.
Sonstige Beschwerden werden vom Staff bearbeitet und gepostet.
Postet eure Elite*Gold-Handel .
Die sonstigen Trades .
Fordert einen Middleman für euren Handel an.

Über den Middleman/Mittelsmann:

Ein Mittelsmann ist eine Zwischenperson, um euren Handel sicherer zu gestalten.
Voraussetzungen eines Mittelmanns:
  • Kein negatives Black Market Rating
  • Ein Black Market Kontostand von mindestens 10
  • Mitglied hier seit mindestens 3 Monaten
  • hohe Accountaktivität (min. Posts: 300)
BITTE BEACHTET:
Jeder einzelne Treuhänder hier ist inoffiziell! elitepvpers ist NICHT verantwortlich für irgendeinen hier abgewickelten Handel! Mitglieder des dürfen grundsätzlich keine Treuhänder Dienste anbieten, also fallt bitte nicht auf jemanden herein, der etwas anderes behauptet.

Falls ihr von euerm Tausch/Verkaufspartner angeboten bekommt über einen Middleman zu handeln, bitte lasst euch von diesem Middleman bei Elitepvpers erst eine PN (Privat Nachricht) schicken, um sicher zu gehen, dass es sich wirklich um den Middleman und nicht um Jemand handelt, der sich nur als dieser Elitepvpers User ausgibt.

Lasst euch die Telefon-Verifizierung (URL + Passwort) eures Middlemans zeigen, bevor ihr mit ihm handelt. Eine Telefon-Verifizierungs-URL sieht aus. Nachdem ihr das Passwort eingegeben habt (welches ihr von dem Middleman erhaltet), könnt ihr seine Telefonnummer sehen.

ACHTUNG: Bitte beachtet, dass jeder Middleman inoffiziell ist. Elitepvpers ist für keinen hier durchgeführten Trade zur Verantwortung zu ziehen!

Fordert immer einen Handel an

Das Anfordern eines Handels ist ab jetzt Pflicht in allen Foren des Black Market, die dieses Feature unterstützen (d.h. alle Foren mit Ausnahme von , und ). Jedweder Handel, welcher ohne das Anfordern eines Handels über den Black Market durchgeführt wird, ist vom Support ausgeschlossen.
Bitte beachtet, dass es hierbei eine Ausnahme gibt: Falls euer Handel eine elite*gold Transaktion von mindestens 26 elite*gold beinhaltet, so dürft ihr nicht zusätzlich dazu auch noch einen Handel anfordern, da bereits die elite*gold Transaktion an sich bewertet werden kann. Tut ihr es nichtsdestotrotz, so wird dies als Missbrauch des TBM-Bewertungssystems angesehen und kann schwere Sanktionen zur Folge haben.

Das Request a Trade Feature erlaubt euch die Durchführung eines Handels über den Black Market und die anschließende Bewertung des Handels. Auf diese Weise können ehrliche Händler von positiven Bewertungen profitieren, während mögliche Betrüger für jedermann sichtbar als solche gekennzeichnet werden können. Eine detaillierte Anleitung zur Verwendung dieses Feature findet sich hier:

Hier noch ein paar weitere Aspekte, die ihr bei der Verwendung dieses Features berücksichtigen solltet:
  • Ein Handel sollte angefragt werden, bevor es zum Austausch von Waren mit dem anderen Beteiligten kommt.
  • Eine Handelsanfrage muss immer vom anderen Beteiligten akzeptiert werden! Nur ein Handel, dem durch beide Seiten zugestimmt worden ist, ist gültig und kann bewertet werden.
  • Tragt niemals irgendwelche vertraulichen Daten in das Textfeld mit der Aufschrift "Notizen" ein! Dieser Text ist für den anderen Beteiligten bereits sichtbar, bevor eure Handelsanfrage akzeptiert worden ist. Nutzt stattdessen das private Feld, wenn ihr Informationen austauschen wollt, nachdem eure Handelsanfrage akzeptiert worden ist.
  • Wenn der andere Beteiligte eure Handelsanfrage ablehnt oder euch mit irgendeiner Ausrede kommt, warum er jene nicht akzeptieren kann, solltet ihr den Handel in jedem Fall direkt abbrechen!
Da dies allein keinen sicheren Handel garantieren kann, solltet ihr dennoch vorsichtig sein und euch darüber hinaus an unsere halten.

[How to]Sicher handeln mit --> PayPal/Elite*Gold

Einen Thread erstellen + Weitere wichtige Hinweise

Elite*Gold / Private Nachrichten versenden
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/11/2013, 17:36   #3

elite*gold: 16
Received Thanks: 7,521
Super beschrieben alles und allen wichtigen Links enthalten. Hoffe er wird sticky.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2013, 17:40   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Thanks Callum for proceeding this thread. It contains every necessary detail for a proper start here.
Keep it up2date
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2013, 18:19   #5

No problem Disco, I'll definitely keep it updated with all the latest information!
Old 10/11/2013, 18:27   #6

elite*gold: 28
Nice work and should be pinned.
Recently registered users should receive a private message with the link to this topic.
Old 10/11/2013, 21:18   #7

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
All I'd like to say is yeee dogeeh.
Yep, Agree with bones, It really is a awesome thread, new registered users should get a pn with this thread link when they registered you know like a pn "Welcome to elitepvpers!" and some text like -
Dear User, We appreciate your time to come here and register, Please read our rules and the guide.

Good luck,
the elitepvpers.
(note, it's a example)

besides, vote for stinky. xd
Old 10/11/2013, 21:30   #8

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
vote 4 sticky! ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 11:08   #9

Anyone suggest any new sections to be added to the OP?
Old 10/20/2013, 15:24   #10

20/10/2013
  • Removed all [CENTER] tags in the guide, as it's not very attractive.

Working on
  • Editing the grammar in the thread (I didn't write it, It's another users guide which I have ownership over)
  • Giving it a new design.
  • Adding a few extras which aren't currently included in the guide.
Old 10/20/2013, 16:40   #11

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
by another use, he meant me. It was my idea to make the thread and i wrote everything there, yet, i know i copy and paste, but, i was working on to help the people. oh yeah and, what you mean by new design? o.o, how is it gonna look? btw, about your update, why removed center? It looks like a **** now -.-'', make it center again man, I'm serious. look how stupid it looks.. a bit middle and a bit left.. you messed it up.
Old 10/21/2013, 00:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidZero View Post
by another use, he meant me. It was my idea to make the thread and i wrote everything there, yet, i know i copy and paste, but, i was working on to help the people. oh yeah and, what you mean by new design? o.o, how is it gonna look? btw, about your update, why removed center? It looks like a **** now -.-'', make it center again man, I'm serious. look how stupid it looks.. a bit middle and a bit left.. you messed it up.
Muddy Water's told me to remove the centre, for a reason I don't have to explain. And yes, you wrote everything and I'm not criticizing or anything, I'm just saying I'm going to improve the grammar - you don't have to take that offensively. And I didn't mess anything up, I got told to remove the [CENTER] tags.
Old 10/24/2013, 21:20   #13

elite*gold: 1
Very nice thread, thanks.
Old 10/25/2013, 14:24   #14

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 107/0/0
this should make this thread sticky , this ..

EDIT : Told a G-Mod to make this Thread Sticky .
Old 11/30/2013, 14:04   #15

Request closure, posted in the Tutorials section (fits better in there)