Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What in ESL.Dll

Discussion on What in ESL.Dll within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/27/2010, 08:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
And isn't that the exact reason he won't help you... because... you'll get it all fixed?

I guess you just can't fix stupidity...
I found how to fix stupid.
It's called DEATH!!!
Old 05/28/2010, 19:56   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuhura View Post
Cres, as you stated along with the Release of the Range Mod...

"I know, I quit mabi so I felt that as a going away party, I'd release this and see the chaos."

You quit Mabi by discrediting yourself with some pretty stupid behaviour, not giving a **** about the game community at all. No don't come crawling back asking for help, acting as if nothing happened.
Just letting you know 2 people use this account, idk nor do i care if you care. But Rican from alexina posted it, and i Elven use this because im to lazy to make my own. And enough people had the range mod before the post was even made lol. So dont go around saying its his fault. I went to mari and people gave it out like nothing, "hey help me camp this noob, ill give you range mod". Just saying.
Old 05/28/2010, 20:05   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
I suppose it would be redundant to say what Huynh already said, so I'll spare us.

Also, since it appears you're calling me stupid, I should point out that "effect" and "affect" are very much different words. Aside from being spelled differently, they have different meanings.

Reminds me of one time, a few years ago, when I said "I'm very inteligent". Still getting **** for that from my friends >.>

Point here is, if you're going to call me stupid, I would consider using proper grammar and spelling (I'll credit you for using proper spelling this time, however).
Where did i have a grammar mistake at?
Closed Thread