Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.pack file packager help ☠

Discussion on .pack file packager help ☠ within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.pack file packager help ☠

i know that the mabi packager tool actually does not compress files back into the actual .pack file cause i could not get it to work without a ijl patch. keep in mind i didnt have the data folder selected in the options and i deleted all 3 data folder the program and the upload.inf and it didnt work mabi failed and crashed. im checking online for programs that may give some kind of insight as to how dev/nx pack there files. im guessing with a java program or something. idk if u got any info that can help me find out more then drop me a linǝ.
Old 03/23/2010, 01:42   #2

elite*gold: 240
perhaps some c++ knowledge could give you a source for a zip-unzip for .PACK files. i will reverse mabi unpack and see if i can get a good enough source to make a full unpack and repacker
Old 03/23/2010, 01:45   #3

Search or use Google type, "Mabinogi Packer.".

~Logic
Old 03/24/2010, 02:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlogic View Post
Search or use Google type, "Mabinogi Packer.".

~Logic
thats useless i want a program that actually makes .pack files
not dumb text files that say read this first then .pack files.

im thinking i need to analyze with visual studio but idk how to with archived files.

i got to redownload visual studio i reinstalled windows and cleaned out spare hard drives and deleted all my back ups.

i might download this version

let me know if u think its the right choice or should i go with 2008 download

oh netframwork 4 is out