Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mabinogi IP unban

Discussion on Mabinogi IP unban within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mabinogi IP unban

Since Mabinogi is banning the gold sellers i thought i would post this...

Modem users

When connecting to the Internet, your ISP will assign your computer an address each time you connect. This means that often each time you connect you'll have a different IP address. If you're wanting to change your IP address, try disconnecting and reconnecting.

Broadband users

Broadband service providers will assign your computer or home network a static IP address. If you're connected to a broadband network and need to change your IP address we suggest contacting your broadband provider.

Microsoft Windows users

To change or specify the IP address of your computer for your own local area network (LAN), follow the below steps. Keep in mind that if you're connecting to the Internet with a broadband connection, adjusting your network settings may cause issues with your broadband connection. Finally, if your home network is setup through a network router, that router could be assigning your computer dynamic IP addresses, and specifying a static IP address may cause issues.

Get to the Microsoft Windows desktop.
Right-click on My Network Places or Network Neighborhood and click Properties.
Right-click on Local Area Connection and click Properties.
Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties. If this is not present, you'll need to install this protocol.
In the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window, select "Use the following IP address" if not already selected and specify the new IP address you wish to use. While entering this data you'll also need to specify the subnet mask and default gateway.
Linux users

The below information is for how to specify and adjust your network settings through the command prompt. Changing your network settings will require root access.

Get to the command prompt.
Move to the /etc/sysconfig/network directory.
Edit the interfaces file and adjust your network settings in this file.
Old 03/08/2010, 04:14   #2

/facepalm

Copy and paste much? Most of us have enough common sense to not get banned and know how to change our ip's.
And also, I would be very surprised to get banned on mabi unless
1- You like Child ****
2- You openly mod in front of a GM.
3- Banned from the forums

By your other thread I highly doubt you have enough intelligence to do something to IP BAN your char. On the other hand, the only reason I can see you would need a IP change was if you act like a absolute moron like DR. =)

EDIT: I like you deleting all the extra **** unneeded in the copy paste...
Old 03/08/2010, 04:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
/facepalm

Copy and paste much? Most of us have enough common sense to not get banned and know how to change our ip's.
And also, I would be very surprised to get banned on mabi unless
1- You like Child **** -wat
2- You openly mod in front of a GM. -lol
3- Banned from the forums -Use AOL's proxy thing.

By your other thread I highly doubt you have enough intelligence to do something to IP BAN your char. On the other hand, the only reason I can see you would need a IP change was if you act like a absolute moron like DR. =)

EDIT: I like you deleting all the extra **** unneeded in the copy paste...
added comments
Old 03/08/2010, 04:38   #4

Im not dumb, i know What ip ban is! *** can you guys actually believe that i have some intelligence?
Old 03/08/2010, 04:40   #5

I'm still curious as to how one gets banned from Mabinogi.
Old 03/08/2010, 07:12   #6

me too. i mean at one time i was banned from ms for a day cause the autoban system thought i hacked the game to teleport around when all i did was use Hakk from Mu Lung to orbis. but that was oh idk when mu lung first came out. but to be banned from mabi sheesh how stupid can you be? and dr wont be showing his face around for a long long time.
but im gonna give ya a warning alwaho. you seem to be making alot of people ****** very very very super very fast. i mean that orginal post a while back you made about the range mod. you where trying to help but yeah that ****** off alot of people. we want to teach people to mod. not give it to them. thats why guides exist. also if you where ip banned chances are you have more then three accounts. contact the nexon costumer support about this. otherwise you where just banned for modding etc etc in front of gms. show respect to them. its like drinking on the streets in front of a cop. they can arrest you for that so hide the bottle out of respect. >:I
Old 03/08/2010, 17:42   #7

elite*gold: 240
I was banned from mabi for about a month for the gold dupe.... but i didn't even dupe gold... no service no house no gold... nothing... i was literally running around mabi in my underwear *shrugs* that's nexon for you
Old 03/08/2010, 20:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Im not dumb, i know What ip ban is! *** can you guys actually believe that i have some intelligence?
Obviously not enough to know that "I" should be capitalized. Also that your above statement has tons of errors. It should be like so:

"I'm not dumb, I know what an IP ban is! ***, can you guys actually[I'd substitute "Please"] believe that I have some intelligence."

Though, you should already know that seeing as you have some intelligence. Tsk Tsk.
Old 03/08/2010, 21:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by skititlez View Post
me too. i mean at one time i was banned from ms for a day cause the autoban system thought i hacked the game to teleport around when all i did was use Hakk from Mu Lung to orbis. but that was oh idk when mu lung first came out. but to be banned from mabi sheesh how stupid can you be? and dr wont be showing his face around for a long long time.
but im gonna give ya a warning alwaho. you seem to be making alot of people ****** very very very super very fast. i mean that orginal post a while back you made about the range mod. you where trying to help but yeah that ****** off alot of people. we want to teach people to mod. not give it to them. thats why guides exist. also if you where ip banned chances are you have more then three accounts. contact the nexon costumer support about this. otherwise you where just banned for modding etc etc in front of gms. show respect to them. its like drinking on the streets in front of a cop. they can arrest you for that so hide the bottle out of respect. >:I
To be honest my little brother is the one who posted that one post... and i tried to change it right away. taking full responsibility for it... I am not dumb, i am not mean. Im pretty young if you wish to say... and i am not dumb enough to mod in front of gm...

Well i actually thought i would post this because a lot of people got ip banned for no reason... like me... it was Nexon keeping up on gold sellers and stuff and they got ip banned. so if this happened to anyone i thought i would at least try to help but if u guys don't appreciate it. i will get rid of the post.
Old 03/08/2010, 22:15   #10

you should read the nx forums. they actually have a specialized ticket just for such an occasion where if you where falsely ip banned.
Old 03/09/2010, 01:38   #11

I think OP should lurk more since everybody else is getting ****** off, which I don't really get. Sure, this won't help most people, but for those 1% stupid enough to actually get IP Banned, this thread is a hell of a lot better than those other spam threads requesting stuff. At least OP is trying to help out the community
Old 03/09/2010, 04:42   #12

"I think OP should lurk more"
this is what i mean. im not telling him not to help. just do your research first
Old 03/10/2010, 05:23   #13

Lol when i try to log into one of my many accounts it says its IP blocked but all my other accounts work. Nexon=Fail can't even real IP ban...
Old 03/10/2010, 05:26   #14

i would send a ticket in. they have a guide to submitting the ticket in the nx forums.
Old 03/17/2010, 02:30   #15

I persoaly think that all nexon cares about is "TESTING/PLAYING" with their new toys.
toys meaning "EEEEW! WHAT DOES THIS RED BUTTON DO? ........CRASH!!!"
ok i think 10 -100 ppl get sideafects from being thrown off a gridmap after CW but who cares its nexon just ******* with the system >.> at the same time you are palying.

or maybe they just lost thier minds and started meshing cogs together like trying to make a server think on its own...lazy SOB nexon = failure mad sientist

when i think of nexon i think of "DR. Steel"

like his toys/speaking of toys >.>