Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help

Discussion on need help within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/25/2010, 20:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
don't forget YOU were one of them (and on my view, still are), so you shouldnt talk.
Quote me on the last thread I made asking for something that was already posted then we can talk. And it's not like your view matters to anyone but you so yeah...shoo away.

@tbstewa: Well, you're one to talk with your non-existent releases. I have been working on various mods, you can ask Uncreative. But I'm never gonna release what I make, due to it being game-breaking stuff.
Old 01/25/2010, 20:25   #17

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5 View Post
Quote me on the last thread I made asking for something that was already posted then we can talk. And it's not like your view matters to anyone but you so yeah...shoo away.

@tbstewa: Well, you're one to talk with your non-existent releases. I have been working on various mods, you can ask Uncreative. But I'm never gonna release what I make, due to it being game-breaking stuff.
lol non existant releases? i told you i am working on stuff and how long have you been here that you cannot contribute anything? >,> i have been helping people and not flaming every single post and you seem to always have some sort of smart *** comment about anyone who posts here... maybe you should go rage in your corner a lil bit moar huh? with your "ZOMG i gan't get in the underground" dig a hole and bury yourself alive >,>
Old 01/25/2010, 21:51   #18

you lot turned a simple help me thread to a flame war. knock it off
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 22:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by skititlez View Post
That should do the trick!
Old 01/26/2010, 00:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by skititlez View Post
Shame on us. But to make cloudbaby and tbnib happy, people should use the search button before posting ANY questions. Then if you doesn't find anything, search again just to be sure. If nothing comes up THEN you may proceed to make a thread. Everyone happy now?
Old 01/26/2010, 00:48   #21

Quote:

LMAO! You said you didn't want to learn to code...

I think I can go find that post where you said that. Brb using search function.

Edit: Here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5
I can't code for ****. I am not gonna learn assembly
Old 01/26/2010, 01:02   #22

You misunderstood me. By learning code I mean learning actual assembly and programing and ****. But I don't mind looking around the dlls and learning what simple stuff like "mov" and "test al, al" means. I just don't got the time to study this to the depth that would be necessary to get serious consideration to get invited to the UG (that may or may not exist).
Old 01/26/2010, 01:06   #23

Quote:
You misunderstood me. By learning code I mean learning actual assembly and programing and ****. But I don't mind looking around the dlls and learning what simple stuff like "mov" and "test al, al" means. I just don't got the time to study this to the depth that would be necessary to get serious consideration to get invited to the UG (that may or may not exist).
Oh. Yeah, I did misunderstand you. I thought you were saying you were a leacher, but at least you get the gist of things. I'll stop flaming you now.
Old 01/26/2010, 20:49   #24

German people are all stupid
son of a *****
******* all your mother
Old 01/27/2010, 04:35   #25

Now that everyone's made up *Bricks thread to death*
Closed Thread