Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] Issue with guild page

Discussion on [question] Issue with guild page within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question] Issue with guild page

Is this a mod that I messed up on or is this something else?

Whenever I accept people into my guild, I dc. They are accepted fine, but immediately afterwards I get errors and my client pretty much crashes.

By pretty much I mean it stops responding. A similar error occurs when I minimize mabinogi. This has only started happening after the recent patch.
Old 01/19/2010, 09:02   #2

elite*gold: 240
I haven't had this problem for a while but when i did it my processor hit 100% for like 2 minutes and the client stopped responding...
Old 01/22/2010, 13:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
If all else fails then archive all your mods and do a fresh and clean install of Mabi.
If you should not have the problem any more if it was a Mod issue.
Then its just a process of elimination by adding mods one at a time untill you get the problem again.
Just a simple process of elimination but tedious.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Guild + emblem creation issue
09/21/2017 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi , It was supposed to be easy to create a guild especially if you were the creator , but in this case , I've encountered this scenario. I've created a guild name let us say 'Test' after the 'Test' guild was created my guild-creator character doesn't have any rank even a default rank doesn't applied. I am expecting that my character should be the Guild Master , but it did not .. when I checked my character's rank it is blank.. So next one I tried to create a guild emblem but after the...
experiance gain issue & adding pets question..
08/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hope someone can help me with this, not sure where or how exactly to do it. the experience gained by characters how do i edit the experience gained? some mobs are way to easy, few hits and the character jumps 40 levels or even 100 and i wanted to fix this. also some of my mobs are to powerful and i wanted to adjust them to lower hp lower atk and deff they are like level 100 mobs and 1 hitting my 100+ star pets and my character and pets are high level char is level 255. can someone tell me how...
[Question] Login issue & autologin professional
03/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I am getting an error on the ECSRO server. It is saying "Cannot connect (C10)" not Cannot connect due to server traffic =/ also Does autologin professional actually know how many people are in the server? i mean i turned on slot checking and set it up activate login with slot checking:2 but after it types my user name and pass it just stands there reporting all 0's on server slot Zzz thank you help greatly appreciated :D
Quick Question Error issue
01/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
it says server is online, but as soon as i choose it i get the following error: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2618/80690240q v7.jpg Any ideas how to solve this?
[Question][Grinding Issue]
09/17/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Well as u might imagine while reading the topic i got some question about grinding in archlord not the situation is this: im a nappy lvl 30 orc berserker with enough money for pots but without the knowledge about grinding :) well of course i know how to make trains etc but i just dont know the right spots , just want some confirmation by some experienced players atm im grinding at Old Mines and Tomb of the dead ( moths mostly) so if you dont want to post a reply in this thread feel...