Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitched Shyllien Warp

Discussion on Glitched Shyllien Warp within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glitched Shyllien Warp

Does anyone in Ruairi have a glitched Shyllien warp they can take me to? Willing to buy or do trade for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
uiparty.py warp funktion (Gruppen warp)
03/23/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
#Closed
LF>TP Back of Shyllien on Alexina(will pay)
01/12/2015 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
Paying someone to TP me back there. I could also trade for Hillwen Mines TP if you want that. I'm talking about big Shyllien Crystal in the back btw.
Shyllien Ecology Map glitch
09/08/2014 - Mabinogi - 14 Replies
Anyone have a way to get behind the big rock in district 2?
Glitched pet skills
12/30/2011 - Mabinogi - 0 Replies
Hey, anyone heard of the glitch involving dragon breath ranking? Well, that glitch was nice but got patched. However, I got a new one, not really fun this time : I just created a Ice Dragon, and it does not have Ice Breath or Ice Storm : no ice storm on summon and no Ice Breath. Also, every time the pet level up, my client crash. REALLY annoying. Something is really messy with pet skills, and usually, messy stuff are exploitable in some ways....
Chracter Glitched on EVO
03/01/2010 - Zero - 2 Replies
ok, so i just won PKT YAY right >.> then a bit later i realized, my merchant is canceled (i have that X icon on all gears). Then i realize my Gold Donation got erased, but i still shows my 1bil gold and me being Marquis. and now it shows im offline even when im on(as showed on the screen shot taken by a frnd). any help is greatly appreciated. PS: I posted here cuz more ppl look at the forums here >.>