Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide on how to dll edit

Discussion on Guide on how to dll edit within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide on how to dll edit

Mk guys im offering a class on how to edit your mabi dlls and disassemble them the class will be cheap 10$ a person, guarantee of satisfaction or you will be refunded, pm me if you'd like to join the skype session...you wont believe how easy this can be.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to Edit
09/09/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Ok im going to show how to design DDS files in the Eudemons client First youll need YOUR OWN VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP! Then Download This DDS plugin NVIDIA Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop | NVIDIA Developer Zone Step 1 : *Open your photoshop, click File > Open , Select the DDS file you wish to edit and it will appear in the center of the screen . *Click the brush tool to draw on , add details or do as you please , OR you can go into Hue/Saturation to change whole entire pic color ( more...
[GUIDE] PK2 EDIT
04/10/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hi LVL MOBS added?
[Guide]How to Smart Edit .CT
05/18/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 40 Replies
I make this guide to answer the question that many people ask how to do it, so i make its simple but u can understand it. first, search your lvl address 1. Login to your char with the highest level then scan for your level 2. Press "O" and click "Select Character" and login a level 1 char. 3. Then search for 1(Next scan in CE) 4. Repeat from step 1 till you get as few address as possible 5. And the last one its will become 1 address, it will follow your current lvl when ever u change...
[Guide] how to edit mrs's
07/02/2005 - GunZ - 6 Replies
© by ttophone Information This basicly is a guide on everything to do with editing .mrs files. If I missed something, or you want to know something that you dont know and I didnt put, please tell me. I would include quest and packet sending, but I can not, because it is against the rules. Sorry =D Bypassing Alright first off, this will require winrar. Here is what you do. You modify everything you want, like lets say zitems.xml. You change some sword dmg to 0. You put that back in the...