Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dual clienting?

Discussion on Dual clienting? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dual clienting?

As per title. I did see a thread but it seemed to be rather old so not sure if the info there still applies.

Thanks in advance for any info!
Old 02/17/2014, 08:05   #2

go to mabimods.net for it
Old 02/20/2014, 07:19   #3

ez mode

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dual clienting
09/10/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey guys could any1 point me in the direction or tell me how to run 2 dekarons both with csv hacks every time i try to run 2 the 2nd one starts up and crashes the 1st one and giving me an xigncode error could any please help much appreciated :)
Multi/Dual Clienting patched ?
01/18/2010 - Flyff - 0 Replies
after 13th uptade dual loggin is not working ? maybe like hour and then i get "GameHack has found" any tips/ tricks ?
Help with Disabling GayGuard/Dual Clienting
11/09/2007 - Flyff - 0 Replies
I HATE GAMEGUARD so i call it gayguard which goes perfectly well I am wondering if anyone here can please give me a few headsup on how to disable it so i can dual log cuz i wanna use my rm to lvl :D but stupid gayguard keeps getting in the way.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dual Clienting problems
10/19/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I run two lineage IIs on the same comp on a private server using the normal windowed mode that came with c3... when i run them both, if my characters are following each other, the bottom screen will blackscreen and that character will lose follow. Is there a program that makes windowed mode work like it used to? When i played a c2 server i could run both windowed and the 2nd one would never lag off. I recall the windowed mode having the boarders around it so you could drag the boxes, the one...
Dual clienting
09/30/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
how i can open linage2 twice on one computer ? :mofo: