Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mabinogi Alexina Teamspeak

Discussion on Mabinogi Alexina Teamspeak within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mabinogi Alexina Teamspeak

I'm just looking for a few players that like to run dungeons and SMs, feel free to look me up on my Teamspeak.

Once you join just PM Phazd or any other members with the Root tag to assign you your Mabinogi Tag. The rules of the Teamspeak is displayed at the top. Just hop on and have some fun with us, we play many games. Thank you for your time -Phazd.

Teamspeak IP: bht.ts3dns.com
Old 05/13/2013, 02:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Aero shall join ^~^" and also aero will add that aero owns a premium palringo group call Mabinogi for anyone who wants to stay connected during server down time ^^"

but um...nobody likes aero's idea so only 8 people use it v.v

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling mabinogi account ( Alexina)
02/20/2014 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies
Server: Alexina Account Include: 3 characters, ( Elf and 2 humans ) Account include some rare item and 1-3 fully 5/5 upgraded armour Total level: 1.8k Finished most of the Generation Level 1 Skill: Smash Combat mastery Transformation Range
[S] Mabinogi Alexina-server account
12/04/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
account has level 3.2k giant named "Thing" well equipped with items and has many combat skills capped. 122 extra ap and you get all of the items i own. $217 of pets on this account including 4 ice dragons and 2 thunder dragons. $500 but willing to haggle. If you want to know anything else pm me here or on skype at "th3th1ng". account also has human and elf on alexina as well as a human on mari who has a horse.
Trading for Mabinogi Gold (Alexina NA)
10/29/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Trading a WoW Account For mabinogi gold. Worth up to 310$ Cataclysm Collectors edition. Level 80-Night Elf Druid (Moonguard US) Level 80-Tauren Druid. (Dreadmaul-Oceanic) I do have secret question, Email ready to change. Everything to do with said account.
S> Mabinogi Elf Girlie 1k Account (ALEXINA)
07/21/2012 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
She's part life skiller does bit of everything most ranks over A for life skills, for range master of Range and all past rA for Rest. she's 1k level. Also on the account there are 3-4 other characters including a starter fighter / warrior human. Looking to trade it for a Korean Dragon Nest account or paypal / nexon prepaid cards. Please msg me, WILLING GO CHEAP !! :pimp: Also since i'm new willing to work out you get account first with refences and such.