Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help gettin mabinogi JP

Discussion on Help gettin mabinogi JP within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help gettin mabinogi JP

I know there is posts on this but i havent seen anyone have this problem yet besides me. I downloaded the setup from and i had NA mabinogi installed and when i opened the japanese mabinogi setup it was the gamestart client and not a setup window. so I let it patch and then I clicked gamestart and it pulled up to the login screen without me even having to run a setup for it and so I thought that was weird and i checked and i couldent find where it installed to so i closed out of the japanese login screen and uninstalled the NA mabinogi and tried running the setup again and now all that comes up is the start game client and the a box comes up with a bunch of question marks. anyone help?

EDIT:nevermind i had to redownload the whole setup....... and restart computer and everything else.. theheck