Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help ;)

Discussion on Help ;) within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help ;)

I am hoping to get together a group for modding. We need
1. Packet Editor
2. Mod Theorist
3. Dll Editor
etc, you get the idea. If you are interested, pm me.
P.S. To anyone who gives me **** about this, I will hurt you and call you bon qui qui all your life...
Old 12/10/2011, 02:02   #2

Interesting..
Old 12/10/2011, 02:43   #3

first thing we will do is share our stuffs, and such
Old 12/10/2011, 04:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
I will hurt you and call you bon qui qui
I am okay with this ...
Old 12/10/2011, 05:02   #5

How about we dont share our stuffs and work on something new to prove ones trust.

Scratch that.
Old 12/10/2011, 05:57   #6

I'm face palming blah blah blah wot
Old 12/10/2011, 06:23   #7

it cool
but only interest is enough?
Old 12/10/2011, 17:08   #8

well then, I thought it would be nice to help people out but hey, if yall don't want to get into it. I can get by on my own. This was a chance for anyone who specializes in 1 subject and broaden their view through other peoples. But guess not, deals off >:I
(Hurts everyone and calls them bon qui qui forevers)
Old 12/10/2011, 20:07   #9

Alwahoo y no u answer my PM's =(
Old 12/10/2011, 20:08   #10

I no answer because you ask questions that can be solved easily
Old 12/10/2011, 20:39   #11

Video of Alwaho

You **** leecher.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2011, 01:26   #12

think as you wish. Say as you wish. I would not give a flying ****. If you are trying to bring down the idea of having a group actually do something, then you are the "**** Leecher" It is better to conquer one's weakness through help, rather than having to face it yourself. That is what a group inspires. I may have many weaknesses and I am not afraid to admit. That is why I came to the conclusion that I need to get a group together. People want to help, and want to be helped aswell. If you are one of those independent people, then go away into your little lolly-dolly land while we stay out of it.
At least, that's what I inquired from modding alone.

~Kthx~
Old 12/11/2011, 05:21   #13

We were all lechers at one point. I'll admit, it's not a bad concept I've grown tired of all the same old releases and mods. Honestly, it would be nice to see something new come out of all this for once. There's some pros and cons to this thou, we would learn more from each other and the modding community would progress more as well... but the fact still remains; what's to say that someone in the group wouldn't pull of a martyr and hand out all the work we all put into it. If they were going quit Mabinogi. I'm not out to ruin the game or send it into a more progressed economic depression then it already is. Rather to make it easier and for the sheer fun of modding it. If anyone else can grasp this, then let Alwaho do whatever he wants. If not just simply ignore this it's alright to post your opinion but it’s another thing to troll on someone just cause your board so go crawl back into your 4chan if that's all you’re going to do. I'm not taking anyone's side on this but if this is serious then this could turn out for the best or worst of the future of the game... so all I'm asking is at least do something about the trust factor. No matter how you perceive it in my perspective there is still many risky aspects to all of this.
Old 12/11/2011, 06:18   #14

I have also assessed this to be part of what happened before. So I am asking each person a little bit of their backround. If they were close friends, I ask simple questions and let them in. As for being new people, I ask them harder questions about their skills and why i should let them in. This may, or may not turn out to be a big group... But I will try to pertain the information to some of an underground community. If I even hear a rumor of leaks, I will cut them off their supply. The reason I was thinking this being good is because people are coming together to get better as a whole + I only except people who have a knowledgeable background. So yes, this could turn out bad. But hopes are that it will not go bad... lol
Old 12/11/2011, 08:36   #15

My 2 cents, goto mmohut, click gamelist, click "by release date", click on the newest one, exploit the hell out of it, exploit the ingame currency, sell it.

Mabi is rapidly heading towards becoming a cloud based game and there are only a few more things you can actually exploit, find them, keep them private...... or they get patched.