Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alissa Packets

Discussion on Alissa Packets within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alissa Packets

So... are you guyz gonna share the new Alissa packets?? I heard some people got working packets...
Old 12/06/2011, 16:10   #2

No...try using a scanner? People on this forum just can't expect to get things handed out for free; This isn't a charity.
Old 12/06/2011, 17:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerz View Post
No...try using a scanner? People on this forum just can't expect to get things handed out for free; This isn't a charity.
-stares at the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits section-
You were saying?
Old 12/06/2011, 20:42   #4

Though Thrillerz right, certain things you can't just expect to get just like that. because if game breaking stuff gets out public, it will get patched in no time. and like people say here "**** will hit the fan".

besides, its such a better feeling knowing you figured out yourself. like me im still trying to get my hacks working for EU, even if i fail horribly im still trying to figure it out. ok i ask for help but im not expecting to get handed the stuff on a silver plate.

so all i have to say is

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2011, 21:44   #5

Here is a list of packets that are still usable. They don't give the codes, only the names. Gl
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdmiZyyGjQ
Old 12/06/2011, 22:01   #6

Yes, Alwaho, your new name shall be Courtney. ALLO, COURTNEY!
Old 12/06/2011, 23:38   #7

Can I be Shanane?
Old 12/07/2011, 01:45   #8

NO U CANT
Old 12/07/2011, 03:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenlyhero View Post
Yes, Alwaho, your new name shall be Courtney. ALLO, COURTNEY!
Correction. My name is La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice... Get it right >:I
Old 12/07/2011, 07:50   #10

Quote:
No...try using a scanner?
Scanners do absolutely nothing except point out the obvious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2011, 15:32   #11

I'm just saying. If you're looking for packets that "work", then you might as well use a scanner rather than going around on forums asking for things to be handed to you on a silver platter.
Old 12/07/2011, 22:58   #12

Quote:
I'm just saying. If you're looking for packets that "work", then you might as well use a scanner rather than going around on forums asking for things to be handed to you on a silver platter.
Gold Platter**
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2011, 19:56   #13

Hmm thanks all of you btw, I got determined and found GM hide packet =D
Old 01/11/2013, 16:28   #14

lol I too is wondering how people find the packets. I hate this feeling but what the hell is a scanner??? I am completely lost. Man I hate this feeling.
Old 01/13/2013, 11:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliu0c View Post
lol I too is wondering how people find the packets. I hate this feeling but what the hell is a scanner??? I am completely lost. Man I hate this feeling.
So, you expect people to believe that you managed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliu0c View Post
It seems to me that people stopped talking about alissa for the past year or so. I wonder why. I hope it's not because nexon patched everything. (though I doubt they are competent enough to do that.)

So I spent 25 dollars on urns and got 1 dollar worth of junk. I got sad and don't feel like playing anymore. So I went back to my old goal of getting that alissa analyzer to work again. And I wrote a small program that does exctly that.

Sadly, after 1 hour of messing with it, the only thing I was able to do was making a party with a very long name with the help of . lol. This is my first time using alissa or pake. I wanna know if there are still fun left with alissa and the pake thing.

Too bad I didn't touch them in the golden age of duping and gmhiding and elf going into DK....

edit: Oh yea! Just thought of something. Maybe it will work on the tailoring/fishing etc. minigames. I'll try that later~

So, we're supposed to believe you managed that, but don't know what a scanner is.

Seems completely legit.