Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little pointer?

Discussion on A little pointer? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little pointer?

Alright. I didn't think I'd have to resort to this but I'm pretty much at a stand still. My initial goal was getting SOME form of status (aside from GM Hiding, if that even counts) through sending packets. I'm pretty much lost, though. At this point, I'm just using csend and writing in junk characters in hopes of finding something.
It wasn't all in vain, I guess.. GM Hide, A few animations, CW? (Pointless, still restricts you) and disbanding a family remotely (Without fee, assuming it costs some amount of money). Oh, and pointless system messages.

Basically, I'm asking for a hint. Feel free to leave one or feel free to troll me. Nothing to lose on the forums, I guess.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 06:06   #2

There's about A LOT of statuses you can legitly get without counting equipment effects (if they count).

Dunno why you need anything.
Old 11/24/2011, 06:11   #3

Statuses still have the same OPcode... so you're just doing pointless searching.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 06:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepDan View Post
There's about A LOT of statuses you can legitly get without counting equipment effects (if they count).

Dunno why you need anything.
Guess I should've been more specific. I have barely any knowledge of packets except that rereceiving packets is useless. Other than their uselessness, I only know the params of packets that work with op codes like.. 581. Any hint that would point me in the direction of getting a status packet would be useful (Except for scanning and using the skill; I'm not entirely stupid.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Statuses still have the same OPcode... so you're just doing pointless searching.
Never knew the original OP Code, but thank you, though.
Thanks
1 User