Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do you get the mabipake working?

Discussion on How do you get the mabipake working? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do you get the mabipake working?

form what i gather, you need to inject client.exe with hackslash.dll, but i can't seem to do it without getting booted out by hackshield , am i doing something wrong? i use the MNG 4.0 Private with full pake
Old 08/17/2011, 19:46   #2

I was able to make Hackslash load with that MNG. just add Load="HackSlash.dll" under Load="NOFORCE.dll".
Old 08/17/2011, 20:26   #3

or use a dll injector like PreX
Old 08/18/2011, 16:36   #4

i can log in now but when it start the Alissa Analyzer hackshield picks me up and i get the error 0x00010501
Old 08/18/2011, 17:13   #5

Why do you even want Alissa? You won't be able to dupe, Antler Duping is patched. IDK if you have your own packets, but I doubt it since you can't even get it working. You do not need Alissa to use mod_Honey if that's what you want it for. Disable it, it's of no use to you.
Old 08/18/2011, 17:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo511 View Post
Why do you even want Alissa? You won't be able to dupe, Antler Duping is patched. IDK if you have your own packets, but I doubt it since you can't even get it working. You do not need Alissa to use mod_Honey if that's what you want it for. Disable it, it's of no use to you.
Antler dupe is gone but there is another duping method you can do with alissa.
Old 08/18/2011, 18:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo511 View Post
that gets detected too, maybe it doesn't work for windows 7 64bit?
Old 08/18/2011, 18:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xain405 View Post
Antler dupe is gone but there is another duping method you can do with alissa.
I know that there are still ways. I had just said I don't have those packets though.