Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Decompiling .Dll files with IDA PRO 5.5?

Discussion on Help Decompiling .Dll files with IDA PRO 5.5? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/09/2011, 05:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
LOL.
I actually considered that when I saw the post the first time xD
considered what...? >_>

Edit: Thanks again Akuhura
Old 07/09/2011, 06:13   #17

Spamming your mailbox.

As Akuhuru said, "Most of them are just gaming teens, which like to try to get access to hacks by building up a false reputation with continuously posting empty phrases about how they have all the most elite hacks one could imagine"

They see someone who wants to actually learn, and they get jelly. :B

That's just how I see it atleast.
Old 07/09/2011, 11:05   #18

Actually, we see people that DON'T want to learn, want everything given to them and then wemad.

Note that this thread hasn't had the **** trolled/derailed out of it.
Old 07/12/2011, 21:04   #19

I have a few questions and since this thread has honest, helpful answers I'll try asking here.

Approximately how much C++ experience will one need for one to start to grasp editing HS or the client? I've had a couple semesters of Java, but most of what I see in the programs is Greek to me.

Is themida some kind of encryption of the dll files?

What is the difference between a hook, a bypass, and an injection?
Old 07/12/2011, 22:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyd View Post
I have a few questions and since this thread has honest, helpful answers I'll try asking here.

Approximately how much C++ experience will one need for one to start to grasp editing HS or the client? I've had a couple semesters of Java, but most of what I see in the programs is Greek to me.

For srs?
Old 07/13/2011, 00:43   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyd View Post

You don't really need much C++ experience. You only mostly need ASM

Themida is a obfuscator that makes the disassembled code look like as if a airbus hit it.

A hook is a bit of code that is placed in to some existing code so it calls a function that wasn't supposed to be called. A bypass, look it up in a dictionary. DLL Injection is basically "injecting" a dll into a process so it runs the DLL startup functions which might do a viarity of stuff
Thanks
2 Users