Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does the recent Cave penalty apply to ant hell aswell?

Discussion on Does the recent Cave penalty apply to ant hell aswell? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does the recent Cave penalty apply to ant hell aswell?

Yeah like it says does it apply i mean where if you bot in solea you end up not getting any drops whatsoever thus making botting there useless does this apply to those areas in ant hell?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ban penalty plz
10/31/2009 - Rohan - 23 Replies
anyone have the link or knows what the penalty is for each ban? got banned for 3rd time now and last i saw was 863999 seconds.. but havent seen any numbers showing lately to see how much left and not log in much either..
How to get lots of EXP penalty?
08/09/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
It has been a puzzle for me. I tried modify the EXP penalty for various dungeons, and fail it on purpose. I got the EXP penalty, but after I hit some mobs, my character level up again. Feel free to share what's the best method. I hope there is a kind soul who read someone122's guide to level down (he removed it T_T) can send me a private message. Thanks.
[Question]How The Hell is SWSRO going To Add lvl 100 Cap Without Jangan Cave?!?!
07/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
#Close
Penalty Points
07/07/2008 - Rohan - 10 Replies
Hi folks, i got 7 penalty points, i dont know if it comes from the PK or handcuff. My question to you is: how can u get rid of them? Ty for replies