Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Auto Wandering Golems

Discussion on [Release] Auto Wandering Golems within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Auto Wandering Golems

I know some people would rather their golem attack things but this is ruled as botting and just like human chars golems cannot use most of the pet ai (without some kind of client exe mod, maybe) but this hasn't stopped me from making my golem wonder around. You can make yours power up skills but the golem cannot target anything other then itself so it won't smash the ground or chase a monster, you can however make a golem use WM by targeting itself but it would have to wait for monsters to come within range.

Anyway here is the ai you would need if you wanted it to simply walk around instead of standing still all the time:

Quote:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<aidescdata>
<template>
<var_decl>
<var name="visualfield_radius" default="600" />
<var name="audio_range" default="400" />
</var_decl>
<character/>
<patterns>
<!-- wander -->
<pattern name="wander">
<param_decl>
</param_decl>
<sequence>
<cmd name="move_random" radius="4000" run="false" timeout="3000" />
<cmd name="wait" min="1000" max="10000" />
</sequence>
</pattern>
</patterns>
<sensor visualfield_radius="600" visualfield_angle="120" audio_range="600" />
<strategy>
<idle type="idle_wander">
<pattern name="wander" />
</idle>
</strategy>
</template>
<definition race="tamed_default" >
<var_def>
<var name="visualfield_radius" value="800" />
<var name="audio_range" value="800" />
</var_def>
</definition>
</aidescdata>
Simply place everything thats in the quotes into Mabinogi\Data\db\ai\local\aidescdata_tamed_default .xml
If you don't have that file make one. It's just a txt file, in a way.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/20/2010, 21:27   #2

hmm seems interesting ill test it out latter.
Old 04/20/2010, 22:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiTsuki View Post
I know some people would rather their golem attack things but this is ruled as botting and just like human chars golems cannot use most of the pet ai (without some kind of client exe mod, maybe) but this hasn't stopped me from making my golem wonder around. You can make yours power up skills but the golem cannot target anything other then itself so it won't smash the ground or chase a monster, you can however make a golem use WM by targeting itself but it would have to wait for monsters to come within range.

Anyway here is the ai you would need if you wanted it to simply walk around instead of standing still all the time:

Simply place everything thats in the quotes into Mabinogi\Data\db\ai\local\aidescdata_tamed_default .xml
If you don't have that file make one. It's just a txt file, in a way.

Very useful. Thx.
Old 04/24/2010, 15:24   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
We have a button for saying Thx so please use it
Old 04/24/2010, 17:32   #5

The WM'ing golem would still be really useful for defensive purposes, I think.. if it would look anything like I imagine it would. (Stand by player, hit stuff if it gets close) Nice to have for anyone who doesn't attack at melee range.
Old 05/01/2010, 02:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherhand View Post
The WM'ing golem would still be really useful for defensive purposes, I think.. if it would look anything like I imagine it would. (Stand by player, hit stuff if it gets close) Nice to have for anyone who doesn't attack at melee range.
^this has potential

imagine an archer that never has to melee just lets his gaurd o rock do it for him
Old 05/02/2010, 09:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemstone1 View Post
^this has potential

imagine an archer that never has to melee just lets his gaurd o rock do it for him
Till it breaks :P

I'm confused... do we add the ".xml" part in "aidescdata_tamed_default"? Its spaced in...

PS: Nice Avi jem XD
Old 05/04/2010, 04:10   #8

edit: Thank you so much for this topic, it has pretty much become one of the cornerstones of my fighting style.