Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Mabipake Bypass For NA

Discussion on [Release]Mabipake Bypass For NA within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Mabipake Bypass For NA

Hey dudes, time for everyone to have pake, congratulate Kev, (Rurii of Ruari server) and Iesouk (Tyrone of Ruarri server) for releasing their pake bypass and a non-bypass private MNG.

I don't know which OS that one belongs to, but hey if you have the wrong Operating System go download *** and use it's dll loader.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2011, 07:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyrei View Post
Hey dudes, time for everyone to have pake, congratulate Kev, (Rurii of Ruari server) and Iesouk (Tyrone of Ruarri server) for releasing their pake bypass and a non-bypass private MNG.

I don't know which OS that one belongs to, but hey if you have the wrong Operating System go download *** and use it's dll loader.
Aaand there goes the world.

If Bishy sees this she's going to flip.
Old 06/24/2011, 07:15   #3

the irony is thicker than their skulls...but not by much.
last i remember something about these two and bishop and how she leaked things. something i know bishop never did. and now these two are leaking things. oh the irony of it all. its so thick i need a chainsaw to cut it up.
Old 06/24/2011, 07:20   #4

Oh, this version is for Windows XP.

Sorry 7 users~
Old 06/24/2011, 07:27   #5

Call me stupid, I know Mabipake is supposed to be "*~Amazing~*" but what does it do?? and can i get a step-by-step tutorial so i can make sure i don't explode my computer ;A;
Old 06/24/2011, 07:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDoll View Post
Call me stupid, I know Mabipake is supposed to be "*~Amazing~*" but what does it do?? and can i get a step-by-step tutorial so i can make sure i don't explode my computer ;A;
Copy paste that into your C:/Nexon/Mabinogi/ folder.

Read through the .INI files to figure out what you can do, this is a pretty game breaking release and will be patched within a week or so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2011, 07:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylian1 View Post
Copy paste that into your C:/Nexon/Mabinogi/ folder.

Read through the .INI files to figure out what you can do, this is a pretty game breaking release and will be patched within a week or so.
i think i see what most of these do, but from what i'm seeing these are just visual mods? not too gamebreaking unless i'm not reading right?
Old 06/24/2011, 07:35   #8

Quote:
i think i see what most of these do, but from what i'm seeing these are just visual mods? not too gamebreaking unless i'm not reading right?
If you read all that and you're still saying that,I think you need to read again.
Old 06/24/2011, 07:40   #9

Quote:
not too gamebreaking
One click revive, infinite FH, infinite FS, 100% Blacksmith finishes, Heal anything, charge from any distance, infinite hailstorm, ghost lock and MABIPAKE, the *** of packet editors and botting!!

Yeah totally not game breaking at all.
Old 06/24/2011, 07:41   #10

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Oh, this version is for Windows XP.

Sorry 7 users~
you could use ***(public) for createremotethreadEX and then use mng provided here to use the mods... but what do I know... oh, I know this won't be getting closed...
Old 06/24/2011, 07:45   #11

Quote:
One click revive, infinite FH, infinite FS, 100% Blacksmith finishes, Heal anything, charge from any distance, infinite hailstorm, ghost lock and MABIPAKE, the *** of packet editors and botting!!

Yeah totally not game breaking at all.
hey i didn't see those parts. annnd i didn't know what mabipake was until like today... lol. well i was just looking around a little more, forums/google/reading the .ini files and yeah aside the fact you pointed it out, i realized i was wrong, biiig time :U
Old 06/24/2011, 07:46   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
you could use ***(public) for createremotethreadEX and then use mng provided here to use the mods... but what do I know... oh, I know this won't be getting closed...
Yeah basically. Disable the THREAD_PROTECT in MNG and use *** (Never used *** myself so I dunno how to enable the CRC only.)

Edit:

Quote:
hey i didn't see those parts. annnd i didn't know what mabipake was until like today... lol. well i was just looking around a little more, forums/google/reading the .ini files and yeah aside the fact you pointed it out, i realized i was wrong, biiig time :U
Yeah no kidding. Not to happy about this being in the public but, what can I do~
Old 06/24/2011, 07:50   #13

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Yeah basically. Disable the THREAD_PROTECT in MNG and use *** (Never used *** myself so I dunno how to enable the CRC only.)
turn off everything in the ini except the crc..
Old 06/24/2011, 07:50   #14

Well if you happen to be in Martyr guild of Ruari, you should congratulate your inner circle, your guild leaders and officers. I know they don't share their special mods with you, and their trying to kill off your public mods when they have full blown HS bypasses, they don't want you to have public mods they want to get the public mod writers to quit.

Anyways here is a list of broken stuff they have that no one else has, not even me.

Client crashing they have two methods to crash any users client.
GM Hide
GM Panel
Dragon Meteor, the thing the Red Dragon uses on Monday
Free stackable status effects, you know those potions you buy, experience boosters, skill training boosters, and all you get is half an hour at 2x? Well guess what they can stack them for infinite duration for free. Want 5 times the experience till you rebirth? Sure they can do that, want 10 times the Blacksmith training rate, they can do that too. Sure makes you feel bad.
They can know the IP address of any player in the game too.
As well as your account name, they can't know your password from their private mods though.
GM Player tracking, they can know where you are at any time.
They can also use the seals from G1 at any time, any place, 100% protection for their inner circle.

Anyways you want the full power look for Alissa it's a packet editor made in japan.
Old 06/24/2011, 08:10   #15

I have Alissa, how would I go about doing the things with Alissa. Or how do I use it?
Closed Thread